Iske haath meiin diya toh ye full episode dedicate karega in Pakrat consummation. 2 episodes bhi ho sakta hai. You never know.
Yes. I know. That's why i wanted jafar to be here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Iske haath meiin diya toh ye full episode dedicate karega in Pakrat consummation. 2 episodes bhi ho sakta hai. You never know.
Yes. I know. That's why i wanted jafar to be here.
Virat is making Anubhav from KKIS look better. Anubhav maintained distance from atleast one woman and was very clear about the woman he loved.
Chalo..Virat has finally crossed Anubhav 😆
He was my benchmark 🤪
you won’t believe but I had you in my mind while I was typing that message. And you replied to that one ❤️
Virat ko zyada experience hai with both thae women.. he knows dono ek dusre ko kitna jhel sakti hai ..
Why is Kaku going to orphanage.. with Sai and us Savi going there
Virat after sometime - i am sorry sai, i love you. Main sirf tumse pyaar karta hu🥺
Le sai - 
Not much hopes with Virat now.
My hunch is ninad .. he’s the only one looking things objectively maturely .. he has no hate for Sai .. and maybe looking for answers ..
He is also virat’s father .. he can spot the family resemblance faster
Sonali, Karishma is a good prediction. They might get to know but not tell, and when sai helps karishma and karishma feels guilty. I am imagining a scenario where karishma knows about savi already and sai knows it too. But, Karishma stays quiet and enjoys, everyone taunting sai. Later, when sai helps her, Karishma feels guilty and blurts our the truth or actually tells it to virat?
But, this won't happen.
I agree with msin. Ninad seems like the most sensible person, right now. Won't be surprised if he's the first one to guess.
Don't know why bk is there.
Savi, i think no.