Why? Doesn't it show ?   It is the second post in page 21 not first one 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
Berrygoat thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Read it.......thanks 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Amazing! this is exactly what I have always wanted for Shubham. For some reason, I always have had a soft spot for him.  Thank you for the lovely feedback ❤️. Glad you liked it. Yeah Shubham could have been the most easy person to change to the good sids in the show. 

I'm so glad he spoke up, and what he said is very true. Ram will break a thousand promises to Priya for his mom. And not only that, but he would expect her to understand that and support him.Yeah this is the basic plot of the show and a part of me gets it. Because when it comes to family no one is going to make logical decisions. It would always be emotional one and often not the right decision as well. 

And it is quite realistic as well if we think of the psychological abuse Ram has faced from early childhood. People become attached to their abusers after a time and I think Ram has done the same.  I know right. We might see it has him being clueless or dumb but when you grow up in am toxic environment it is never easy to realise that you are in it. For you that would always be the normal thing and you would never question it .

Great work! I'm glad you tagged me for this!😊 Thank you once again 

Would you continue this story? I really hope I could finish this one because the current show track is making me too mad to continue it 

Replied in blue

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The truth reveals were so emotional that I felt so good reading it. It was just not one person who was blaming another and Every single person was impacted and hurt. I wish the CVs had at;east0.01% creativity to bring impactful scenes like this in the show. The show has turned plain pathetic!

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Beautiful chapter. I am glad Shubham spoke up and called a spade a spade, even if for his selfish reasons. Ram's biggest weakness are his emotions, he has no control over them. When he feels good, he makes wonderful promises and when he feels bad, he breaks them. If he doesn't respect his own words, how does he expect Priya to hold onto them? Pihu is better off being raised by Priya. Waiting for the next part. Wonderful work ❤️🤗

Thanks Meri Tia 🤗. So happy you liked the update ❤️. 

Ram as a character has given me so much confusion. I really feel confused writing him at this point 🤪. I do want to finish this story, so trying to write him as much as I can without making him too much like the show wala one. 

But since I am upto date with the show even by updates, it is hard not to let the show Ram make it impossible to write a sensible one here. I am not sure If I made any sense though  🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Thanks Meri Tia 🤗. So happy you liked the update ❤️. 

Ram as a character has given me so much confusion. I really feel confused writing him at this point 🤪. I do want to finish this story, so trying to write him as much as I can without making him too much like the show wala one. 

But since I am upto date with the show even by updates, it is hard not to let the show Ram make it impossible to write a sensible one here. I am not sure If I made any sense though  🤣

You are making perfect sense 😆 And it's sad what this show come to :(

Take your time, Nita. I am sure, whenever you decide to update you'll do a complete justice to your story and characters 🤗

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who might be interested. 🤗

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who has commented on earlier chapters. 🤗