Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi, everyone.New here. Not a single known male contestant is there. Shalin is somewhat known. Shivin has opted out. Looks like the bahus are going to rule this season and one of them is going to win.
Hi, everyone.New here. Not a single known male contestant is there. Shalin is somewhat known. Shivin has opted out. Looks like the bahus are going to rule this season and one of them is going to win.
Hello, Swagat hai India ke sabse bade aur entertaining reality show ke forum me🥳
don't worry, sab bahuon ko achhe se bash karna🤓
Thanks😊.I have actually watched BB 13 and 14 but was not on IF at that time. Plus, I didn't have any favorites from the beginning. Actually I didn't watch them from the start. But this time Sumbul is participating so will try to watch from the 1st episode.Originally posted by: anonymouse1
Hello, Swagat hai India ke sabse bade aur entertaining reality show ke forum me🥳
don't worry, sab bahuon ko achhe se bash karna🤓
Thanks😊.I have actually watched BB 13 and 14 but was not on IF at that time. Plus, I didn't have any favorites from the beginning. Actually I didn't watch them from the start. But this time Sumbul is participating so will try to watch from the 1st episode.
OK, all the best, hope you enjoy watching this season👍🏼
Join DDT for episode discussion if you want.
choti sardani 😆 she came 2-3 times as guest i didnt like her back then 😆 isko bhi rubi ke tadha prep karke rakha 😆
thank god kanika is not coming varna i would have been biased towards her 🤣
and she was already targetted in kkk, bb mai aur bhi zyaada target karti isko, would have made her another jasmin
good she isnt coming 😆
so this time it will be choti sardani vs imliyaa 🤣