Mineil FF"Shades of love" part -34 date 8-9-2023page:55 - Page 35

Posted: 1 years ago

Mini devil is just enjoying 🤣

Will neena miscarriage ( if it happens)  change Mineil dynamics ?

Originally posted by su_94

Mini devil is just enjoying 🤣

Will neena miscarriage ( if it happens)  change Mineil dynamics ?

Thankyou for the comment❤️

yeah.. she is enjoying everything😜

Part 28

"What happened Neil?" Mini asked nervously. "Neena slipped and fell off the stairs."

"Get ready fast and I'll tell papa and mom about this" Neil said while wearing his t-shirt.Mini nodded and took her dress from the cupboard and went into the wash room.Neil said this to Amar and Priya. Hearing that, Priya started crying. Amar also panicked. They were also ready to go to the hospital. Mini informed Ashok about this before going to the hospital.

They went to the hospital in Amar's car. They reached the hospital in about half an hour.Abhinav said that Neena is in ICU. So they went straight to the ICU.

Abhinav is sitting in panic, Abhinav's mother is also there and she is praying." Abhinav... what happened to Neena?" Priya asked sobbingly.

Seeing them, Abinav got up and said in a trembling voice. "Her foot slipped.she had fallen from the stair and hit her head on the floor."Hearing that, Priya sat there and started to pray for Neena. Amar's tension had not changed. Neil and Minnie were feeling the same tension.

"She was happy till night. Whose evil eye fell on her to make this happen suddenly" Abhinav's mother said looking at Mini in a low voice.No one, including Neil, heard what she said because of the tension. But Mini felt that the lady meant her.

After about half an hour, the doctor came out of the ICU. "Doctor, how is Neena?" Amar asked nervously.

"No need to fear. She got a head injury so she got five stitches. And sprained her left arm, so I put on an arm sling belt. She is under observation for 9 hours. We can shift her to the room tomorrow"Doctor replied.Hearing the doctor's answer, everyone felt at peace. "Doctor.. Is there any problem with the baby?" Abhinav asked with a little fear

"a fall during the first trimester is not as likely to lead any serious problems.But you have to see the gynec tomorrow. to see if the child's position is correct".The doctor left after saying it.They all stayed at the hospital that night. Around 10 am, Neena was shifted to Room.. The doctor told her not to talk too much to anyone and not to give too much stress to her head as she have a head injury.

Neena and Neil's bua, Imarti and her children had reached the hospital early in the morning after learning that Neena had met with an accident.

"Does it hurt now?" Imarti asked Neena. "Imarti, the doctor said not to talk to her too much," Priya said.

"Mumma..I'm hungry" Imarti's daughter Arya told to her.

"Didn't you eat anything in the morning?"priya asked.

"No bhabi... I couldn't even sleep yesterday knowing that Neena had such an accident. So we went here early after getting fresh in the morning. We three hadn't eaten anything" Imarti said.

"Arya, Arav come with me. I will buy you food from the canteen" Mini said looking at them. Arya went to run towards Mini and imarti stopped her by holding Arya's

hand and said to Mini, "No... after a while we three can go and eat".

Mini felt something wrong with Imarti's behavior. She didn't behave like she usually behaves with Mini today. Mini could sense from her behavior that Imarti was afraid of letting Arya and Arav get close to Mini.And so Abhinav's mother's behavior. The behavior is not the same as when she went to her house yesterday. From her behavior, Mini could sense that she didn't even like Mini standing there.

"Mini, I have a headache. We can go home and come back in the evening," Neil asked to Mini.

Mini was left suffocated by Abhinav's mother and Imarti's behavior. Hearing what Neil said, she nodded her head to yes.

"Pappa, give me the car key" Neil asked Amar for his car key.As Neil had a headache, Mini drove the car.

"Our beautiful moments were spoiled due to this problem..Are you angry with me for choosing to go to the hospital without giving priority to those moments?"Neil asked.

"No.. Neil. There will be moments like that in our life. But now the priority is Neena didi's health." Mini replied."Hmm.. do you have any painkiller ?" asked Neil.

"Hmm yes..I will give it when we get home" Mini said... After some time Mini asked."Neil, did you notice any difference in the behavior of abhinav jiju's mother and Imarti aunty?"

"No, I didn't feel anything?" Neil said.

"Yesterday in the hospital I felt like some of the things she said were meant for me. Similarly today when I went to give water to didi, she took the glass from my hand and gave water by herself. Every time when I went near to didi,she kept me away from her.Imarti aunty always treats me with love. But today she looked at me with fear. She didn't even let Arya and Arav come near me. " Mini said.

"Mini, don't overthink. You should understand everyone's mood. Everyone is standing in the hospital with fear and tension. That's why you felt such a change in their behavior," Neil said as an advice.

Mini did not reply. When they reached home, Mini gave him medicine for headache. After getting fresh, Mini went to sleep. She was sleepy because she couldn't sleep last night. After getting fresh, Neil also slept.

At four o'clock in the evening, they went back to the hospital. They took the dress for Amar and Priya to change. They went to open the door of Neena's room and heard the fight of Priya and Abhinav from inside.

"I used to believe that this was superstition but now that has changed.she is a bad omen..that's why Neena had such an accident, when her shadow fell on Neena"Abhinav said in angry voice.

"Abhinav, please stop it.. I have been tolerating this for last few minutes "Priya said angrily.

"You give her more importance than your daughter. Why are you supporting Mini like this?" asked Abhinav's mother."Dekho Abhinav, I consider Mini as my daughter. But that's not why I'm supporting her. It's because I'm not superstitious like you."Priya replied.Hearing their fight from outside, Mini wipes her tears and said to Neil.

"Neil, those were not things I overthought.I never thought that Abhinav jiju would say things like this"

"We can't stay here with people like this. Let's go back," Neil said, controlling his anger. Neil also did not think that Abhinav would think like this.

At that time Priya opened the door and came out. Priya did not think that Neil and Mini would be outside. Priya was shocked to see them.

Neil said handing the bag he was holding to Priya. "Mom, we don't want to stay here with such superstitious people. We are going back".

"I am also coming with you Neil. I also don't want to stay with such narrow minded people" Priya said.

"No maa.. neena didi need you now"mini said while wiping her tears.

"Yes mom.. Mom needs to be here till she recovers. We can call at night" Neil left from there with Mini.

Priya stayed there reluctantly. At that time, Neena was under sedation due to the effect of medicines, so Neena did not know any commotion happened there.

Priya was afraid that Neena would think like Abhinav and his mother.

At night, Neil told Ashok everything that happened in the hospital.

"They said so much and Amar didn't say anything against them?" Ashok asked."Pappa wasn't there at that time."Neil said."where is Mini, Is she crying?" Ashok asked."She is afraid that Neena will say the same thing. Mom also has such a fear. Mom told me about it..when she called me"Neil said.

"I am also scared. Mini can't bear it if Neena say like this."Ashok told.Neil didn't reply. Ashok said "I want to go now. It's time to sleep" and went to his house.After closing the main door, Neil turned off the light in the living room and went to their room.

Mini is lying on the bed. He can hear her sobbing. Neil caressed her hair after turning off the light and holding her close to his chest.

"Don't cry thinking about the nonsense they said," he said.

"Neil, why did Didi have an accident yesterday? Is there any truth in what they are saying?" Mini asked holding back her tears."Are you going to become superstitious like them?" asked Neil angrily.

Mini didn't answer. "Mini..your papa has told you a hundred times that the cause of your mother's death was the negligence of the doctors. That is the truth...not your birth.Your biji and dadu are saying stupid things because of lack of their ignorance.How can we trust that everything in a horoscope is correct? Didn't your mom and dad's horoscope match? Was it not that they would live happily ever after? And then it happened like that? "Neil asked.

"I'm totally confused Neil.. I'm totally scared. I think you might get into trouble because of me" Mini said with a sob.

"Now erase all the confusions in your mind.. Then dream about our beautiful future" Neil said while wiping Mini's tears.

"What would I think about the future?" Mini asked. “You can think of many things about the future, you will graduating as a college topper.About getting a job you like..About our future kids and also our future grandchild's "Neil said with a smile.

"future kids?"Mini asked skeptically.

"Yeah.. Isn't it your teenage wish that you want me to be the father of your children? I have decided to make it happen?" he said again with a wink.

Hearing that, a small smile appeared on Mini's lips. "We want children. But not now. when we both of us to reach a good position," Mini said shyly.

"okay.. we can try for the second child when the first child is three years old. when the second child is three years old we can try for the third child. when the third child is three years old then the fourth child.. the fourth" asked Mini in surprise interrupting Neil as he was going to say the rest.

"What's your plan Neil?There is any plan to make a cricket team🤐?"

"If so.." Neil said with a smile. "I have no problem.. I will give birth to the first two children..You will give birth to the rest," Mini said with a laugh."What?" How can I?" Neil asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Neil, our medical science has advanced a lot. After five or six years, it will be even more advanced, then they must have invented some technique for this."Mini said with a laugh.

"Very funny"Neil said. Mini laughed at his expression.

"By the way thanks meri hone wali bacche ki baap..now my mind is calm" Mini said with a smile.

"Mention not"Neil said with a smile.

"Honestly, it's nice to talk to you like this.. All the tension will be removed and the mind will reach a jovial mood"Mini said."That's my magic "Neil replied with a smile.

"You said a lot about Future.. but you didn't say anything about your career.. Can you tell me your dreams? Or have you still not understood your passion?" Mini asked."I will show you tomorrow what is my passion "Neil said with a smile.

"Really?"Mini asked in excitement."Hmm..whatever the dream is, will it have your support?"Neil asked doubtfully."sure.."Mini said and hugged him. Neil smiled happily."Neil..how about going for a night drive?" Mini asked to Neil."Aren't you sleepy?" Neil asked. "I'm not sleepy because I slept during the day," Mini said."Me too.. come let's go for a ride" Neil said with a smile and got up from the bed.

Mini told him that he took the car key. "Neil.. I like to go in your bike". Hearing that, Neil took the key of his bike."Neil, Can we go to that wheat field?" Mini asked. "Which wheat field?" Neil asked.

"The field where I kissed you for the first time" Mini said with an embarrassment."yeah.. sure"Neil said with a smile.

"Stop here" Mini said as they entered the road in the middle of the wheat fields."why? "Neil asked.

"Let's walk further," Mini said. Neil got off the bike with a smile. Mini walked along with him, holding his hands."Isn't this where we kissed?" Mini asked as they reached the spot where they first kissed."I think so.. Why did you bring me here?to kiss again?" Neil asked with a wink.Saying "offcourse yes" She pressed her lips with his lips and they engaged into a passionate kiss.Out of breath, they parted away.He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Nothing happened last night..at least today"Neil asked to Mini."Come let's go to home "Mini said with an embarrassment.They turned and walked beside the bike.As soon as they entered the living room and locked the main door, Neil hugged her and started kissing her neck.

"Neil.. have some patience. This is not our room" Mini said while giggling."so what? We are the only ones here. And patience.. I should get an Oscar award for being so patient. How many months have I waited for this moment" said Neil and start to nuzzled her neck.Mini start to breathe heavily. Mini turned towards him and she could see the love and lust for her in his eyes.He start to kiss her face.. when he leaned towards her lips she pushed him into the sofa and she sat next to him.He looked at her intensely and pulled towards him. She fell on his chest.A lot of desires started bubbling inside her.. her cheeks flushed..She started to kiss his whole face at that time her hands started unbuttoning his shirt.Her lips met his lips.. forgetting themselves they kissed.Mini's hands began to roam over his bare chest.after few second's she broke the kiss and start to give wet kisses on his bare skin.Closing his eyes tightly, he savored the kisses.

suddenly she bit his right nipple.. "ah..."Neil screamed loudly.Mini burst out laughing at the look on his face now.“achha..are you laughing after biting me?let me show you now"Neil said and hold her hand.

"Show me.. show me.." said with a laugh, Mini run towards their room.Neil ran behind her with a smile.On reaching the room Mini stood with a sigh.Neil came after her and bit her on the neck from behind. Mini closed her eyes tightly.He started kissing her neck again.unable to bear it she turns and hug him.with a smile he picked her up.. and she wraped her arm around his neck.He gently placed her on the bed.he came top on her and again kissed her lips passionately.When he removed her top she cluched the bed sheet tightly. He started to kiss her tummy hungrily.At that time, Mini felt electric current passing through her body. she started to moan his name.without wasting a seconds he removed her upper innermost wear and attacked her br**st.Her nail started to make marks in his bare back.She began to enjoy the pleasure of his hand, tongue and lips on her upper part.She opened her eyes when she felt him remove her remaining clothes.. he removed the last piece of cloth in her body.Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Don't you want to see me like this?" He asked in her ears in his sexy voice."I.. I have seen you like that before" Mini said with blush. "When?" Neil asked in dazedly.

"The night after our wedding." She said without looking at his face. "That time you came into the room when I was changing my dress?" Neil asked. Mini nodded. But you told me that you didn't saw anything ?"it was a lie" Mini said shyly.Neil smiled and kissed her cheek.He quickly removed his remaining cloths.He caressed her core with finger and gave wet kisses to her whole lower parts..She gave him the same pleasure he gave her."Mini are you ready? "

he asked, wiping the beads of sweat from her forehead. Mini nodded her head in yes.She felt pain when he entered into her.. she bite his shoulder hardly her nails again make marks in his back.Her hands start to caressed his back as the pain eased into pleasure, and the bites are turned into passionate kiss.The pleasure of the first intimacy gave both of them immense happiness."Mini..does it hurt?" he asked while caressing her hair.She lay closer to him without answering."Mini does it hurt?"he asked again.He planted a kiss on his chest and said."I enjoyed it.. and now sleep, good night "After turning off the light, he kissed her forehead and closed his eyes.When Mini woke up in the morning, Neil was not in the room. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she thought about last night.After taking the dress from the cupboard, she quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After shower, she was combing her hair in front of the mirror  Neil came into the room. Seeing Neil she blushed again.

With a smile he hugged her from behind and placed his chin in her shoulder and said. "I never thought you will blush like this.."Mini smiled as reply.

"I prefer devil Mini to shy Mini"Neil said."I never thought that there would be such a relationship between us," Mini said.

"yeah..that's still a surprise to me..the person I hate the most in life is the one I love the most in life now. Once I wanted to see your tears but now my heart bleed when I see your tearfully eyes" Neil said.

Mini asked as she suddenly remembered something. "Neil, you told me yesterday that you will tell me today what your passion is.. Tell me quickly"

"I told, that I will show it" Neil corrected her. "Okay then show me."Mini said.

"Are you hungry?" asked Neil. "yeah.. I will order food. I don't know how to cook as tasty like Priya Maa" said Mini and took the phone.

Saying "come with me" Neil took the phone from her hand and placed it on the table.

Mini went to the dining room with Neil suspiciously.

He served paratha, dhal curry and onion raita to Mini's bowl when she sat in front of the dining table.

"When did you ordered it?" asked Mini and started eating.Neil doesn't replied.

“Omg!Which hotel did you buy this from?” Mini asked while eating it.“Any problem?” Neil asked.

"I have never eaten such tasty food in my life. It is ten times tastier than Priya Maa's food" said Mini.

"Really "Neil asked with excitement.

"yeah.. which hotel did you buy this from?"Mini asked again." This is prepared by your husband," Neil said with a smile. "What?" Mini asked in an unbelievable tone."Cooking is my passion Mini"Neil said.

To be continued....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistake and give your comments❤️

Mini saying Show me ...show me  made me remember shows Mini. Her saying to Neil during Holi when he was running behind her to apply colors ☺️

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Mini saying Show me ...show me  made me remember shows Mini. Her saying to Neil during Holi when he was running behind her to apply colors ☺️

I love that scene in Holi episode so that's why I added that dialogue here too❤

Mineil🤣 Only they can be like this and do like this in any situation 🤣

☺️Yes. I love whenever she purposely challenges,trigger him and she wants to lose the challenge.

☺️Yes. I love whenever she purposely challenges,trigger him and she wants to lose the challenge.

and She did says this also during pizza scene . She wanted to lose the challenge for the first time . Later on she kept challenging him🤣 and Banda use to run way being scared what if he wins and he can't control it 🤣 tharki mini wanted it 🤣

and She did says this also during pizza scene . She wanted to lose the challenge for the first time . Later on she kept challenging him🤣 and Banda use to run way being scared what if he wins and he can't control it 🤣 tharki mini wanted it 🤣

Yes . Mini for first time wanted to lose .😉 That's said everything. She loves to challenge him 🤣 Knowing well neil will be out of control then. She wanted to see that madness of neil coz she herself had that quality hidden and wanted to clash that quality of his with hers☺️🤣

Mineil🤣 Only they can be like this and do like this in any situation 🤣

Yeah🤭🤭😍