he sure does. 🤣🤣 I was thinking of making a poll on this 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he sure does. 🤣🤣 I was thinking of making a poll on this 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
he sure does. 🤣🤣 I was thinking of making a poll on this 🤣
Do it 🤣
done. Go vote 🤣
Chalo meghs i will be off to bed now. Happy sunday 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Chalo meghs i will be off to bed now. Happy sunday 🤗❤️
Bye Nikki good night 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh god jeh should rename himself to hypocrite no 1. May be that should be next poll 🤣
Jeh: Piya se pyar karta hu
Also jeh: piya ko maar daluga and as object use karuga
I voted for jeh 🤣
Reality shows are so cringe 🤣🤣 so much time wasting 🤣
with sid she also do that.Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Madhu: gonna get my daughter engaged to a guy from family who just dropped out of nowhere and blah blah.
Madhu: oh no the guy turned out to be a psycho.
bade nalayak parents he ye to 🤣Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
with sid she also do that.
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Madhu: gonna get my daughter engaged to a guy from family who just dropped out of nowhere and blah blah.
Madhu: oh no the guy turned out to be a psycho.
Cannot blame madhu
I think she was just desperate to send panchi away.
Jaldi se shaadi kardo paya nahi phir koi kare ya na🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k