Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

I got locked out and had to reset pw πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. Can someone confirm seeing my posts? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Yes … Same happened with me also … 

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

I got locked out and had to reset pw πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. Can someone confirm seeing my posts? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Main bhi lock ho gayi thi πŸ˜’

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

It’s true that S1 has good backstory , but it’s for original adilie & malini story. 

Arylie have no such stories even they tried their best , Atif confidence of people started liking new characters doesn’t work .

That’s why they are forced to bring didi & make connect with old story just in 66 exclusive Arylie epiosdes 

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL people still writing their faltu essays in the tag about how S1 had "strong backstory" for ArylieπŸ˜†. 

Oh right, you mean the "strong backstory" where she was being run over by his car and then plastering mud all over his car "for fun"? THAT "strong" backstory? πŸ˜†

Two weeks de rahe hain for TRP drop as if it was RAINING TRPs for Arylie instantly πŸ˜†.....GM waale Adi ko bhi end karne ke liye 2 months diye for your so called "magical" Arylie to kill time with sasta dangal, Shiddat party dance whatnot....lol us sab se bhi koi TRP bump nahin hua....puraani TRPs ke basis pe mazey kar rahe the and are now calling it "strong backstory"πŸ˜†

Anyways karte raho badduas for S2.....two months minimum tak toh kahin nahin jaayega show....I'm gonna enjoy their tadpoing with popcornπŸ˜†.....ab kaun latak latak ke roz TRPs ke girne ka wait karega humein bhi pata haiπŸ˜†

New cast is good and has screen presence.....writing toh isi level ki hoti hai always in Gul land....people can keep on twisting and making up bullshit as if Arylie story was surviving on "great writing"....lol steadily dropping TRPs tab bhi thi but this fandom was pretending like it was all goodπŸ˜†.....so what difference will it make if TRPs decline now also? Pattern toh Arylie time se hi established hai of falling TRPs but they want to pretend like their cast was TRP puller and new cast can't actπŸ˜†

These people hailed maha blahh R family cast as a great thing for so long and they will now turn around to criticize Rana family cast? Kis muh se?πŸ˜†.....People in glass houses trying to cast stones? lol oh the irony

Bold : subah subah itna mast joke batane ke liye thanks AY ji πŸ€£πŸ€£

What can we expect from some people jinka idol is a wife snatcher creep πŸ˜†. A man who was continously stalking a married woman and used physical force to stop her everytime......those dangal visuals still gives me creeps πŸ€’

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

lmao hai hai cry me a river Gosh never thoguht she would turnb out to be this big a Lsoer.. Sorry all i see is fakeness. BigBoss ke liey bacha ke rakhein yeh bachargi "pue soul ji" 

https://twitter.com/Dmsh2306/status/1573844756765052931?s=20&t=L5Euz6DAgkwArMOMPXMrIw

also naye CC chale gaye humka yahan hi chodke and i was like kahan gaye sab aaj

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold : subah subah itna mast joke batane ke liye thanks AY ji πŸ€£πŸ€£

What can we expect from some people jinka idol is a wife snatcher creep πŸ˜†. A man who was continously stalking a married woman and used physical force to stop her everytime......those dangal visuals still gives me creeps πŸ€’

You're welcome, Nina jiπŸ˜†.....jab aisa cartoon fandom hoga toh comedy dose milta hi rahega regularly πŸ˜†

If you want more lulz you should read their essays about FK-ST in today's RWSP epiπŸ˜†

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

lmao hai hai cry me a river Gosh never thoguht she would turnb out to be this big a Lsoer.. Sorry all i see is fakeness. BigBoss ke liey bacha ke rakhein yeh bachargi "pue soul ji" 

https://twitter.com/Dmsh2306/status/1573844756765052931?s=20&t=L5Euz6DAgkwArMOMPXMrIw

also naye CC chale gaye humka yahan hi chodke and i was like kahan gaye sab aaj

Yes NM same thoughts I had such high hopes nd regards 4 her all of a sudden she took a u turn nd strtd becoming like those wannabe actresses and it still hurts 2 c a great performer being reduced into a cry baby nd attention seeker πŸ’” 

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

We are here NM . 

By mistake went there yesterday itself . 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

Yes NM same thoughts I had such high hopes nd regards 4 her all of a sudden she took a u turn nd strtd becoming like those wannabe actresses and it still hurts 2 c a great performer being reduced into a cry baby nd attention seeker πŸ’” 

Don't worry, it's all part of her Bigg Boss prepπŸ˜†....it will make sense once you see her inside BB house. New and improved ST this isπŸ˜†

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueMoon91

Yes … Same happened with me also … 

Same .had to reset it  ......AGAIN