Who the hell comes up with this illogical shit? *Stares at hand*

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Who the hell comes up with this illogical shit? *Stares at hand*

I once asked my mum to wake me up early on a Saturday and trick me into believing I had to get up for school. I just wanted to experience falling back into a coma after struggling to wake up the first time.
I always had the best few minutes of sleep when I’d drift back into the realms of unconsciousness after my mums first attempt of waking me. 🤤

wow omgOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
I once asked my mum to wake me up early on a Saturday and trick me into believing I had to get up for school. I just wanted to experience falling back into a coma after struggling to wake up the first time.
I always had the best few minutes of sleep when I’d drift back into the realms of unconsciousness after my mums first attempt of waking me. 🤤

Duniya mein do kisam ke log hotey hai
..
Ek Zinda
..
aur Murda
..
aur phir hotey hai Teesra
..
G H A Y A L
..
Humse sab chheen liye aur hamein
Zinda chhorh diye........
..
..
G A L T I
K I Y E !!
😆 FF, just in case!



