Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
dengue 🥺
Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha
Ohh bhe$$$$d... Merko ab jake joke chamka 🤦
"Moochhein hon tog Nathulal jaisi hon. Warna na hon"
Well played NP, well played 👏
Meine yeh pehly kyun nhi socha 😂😲
TM tell him that if we wants to come back as NathuPyaare toh teek hai warna mai kisi moderwaiter alligator type ID se engage nahi kar rahi. I mean there are certain standards I need to maintain being such a veteran member.
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
Are smitten and slowly... mat haso yaar,i know nathu ji,par whats his id now?which one is nathu ji, i am asking 😭
Nathu ji our old biggboss buddy, kitni celeb ladkio ko usne support kiya aur sab out ho jate the,itne manhooz nathu ji,apka id kaun sa hein?
Oh... So u r Ospra 😲
Waise after Roti maa my panauti was removed. I supported halwa didi and she won. 😎😆
Originally posted by: Maharani69
TM tell him that if we wants to come back as NathuPyaare toh teek hai warna mai kisi moderwaiter alligator type ID se engage nahi kar rahi. I mean there are certain standards I need to maintain being such a veteran member.
NathuPyare is NOT going to come back. Haan... I might change this un to some thing more intresting if possible.
Any suggestions for a new UN?
not well
It does take quite a few days to get fully well 😒
Just take good rest and regular meds etc.
Originally posted by: Modergator2
NathuPyare is NOT going to come back. Haan... I might change this un to some thing more intresting if possible.
Any suggestions for a new UN?
How about NatkhatPyare with the same DP? People won't have to guess who they're talking to.
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
How about NatkhatPyare with the same DP? People won't have to guess who they're talking to.
Wow! That's actually a good suggestion! 😲😎
Though i might change the dp. Now, that most people know it's not the real me...
Thanks, took me like 5 secs. 😎 I think it gels with the persona you having going on here. 😆