Poll
[MEMBER TOPIC]: MOST ENDEARING MEMBER FROM THE POLL OPTIONS
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
Arre I thought teri ye ID lock ho gai islie tu aur IDs se post kar raha hai kyunki uspe bhi kuch post limits ka scene hota hai na.
Accha
Ha 11 posts hi milte the
Mai sabko baat karte dekh pareshan hota tha 😆
Ye wala open ho gaya to sukoon aya
O Bhai u also in list ??? 😲😲
I just had a look & thought it is all Girls
Originally posted by: infinity101
Nishita and Minty are also super nice ❤️
Feeling is mutual infinity ❤️
our thinking/posts matches quite a bit here :) nice to e meet you!!
Where is my name ? Is it because I question your pills just like this one lol
Edit: I do agree on the people in the poll though
thanks on mentioning !!Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Producer Wat_up hai
Lekin mai nepo kid nahi hu na isliye friend se help nahi le raha
lol the topic maker don’t like salman or his phans other then Maroon it’s clear but lol tooOriginally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
ek ki bhut 🤣
Based on the poll I say all the above are but closest to me will be xeta by vote goes to her
I totally forgot Sultan! I leave the forum for a year or two or three, he is always ready with a “welcome back Maharani ji” when I’m back. Never fails to ask “Aur kon hai apke fav bigg boss mai” every damn time. 😆
Originally posted by: Maharani69
I totally forgot Sultan! I leave the forum for a year or two or three, he is always ready with a “welcome back Maharani ji” when I’m back. Never fails to ask “Aur kon hai apke fav bigg boss mai” every damn time. 😆
Who is Sultan?
I am actually New here, so don't know anyone.
Where is my name ? Is it because I question your pills just like this one lol
Edit: I do agree on the people in the poll though
my pills ? 😲
no I dont take any pills, at least not at this age 😆
Listed those who I know the most
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12