I’m
WAiting with popcorn and lollipops. I want to see Birlas ( minus Ak) burn
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m
WAiting with popcorn and lollipops. I want to see Birlas ( minus Ak) burn
I thought the tandav indicated good happening? Now manjiri hospitalise abhis rational thinking will be out the window! He will make bad choices! He was already down in the dumps when akshu left him, now with mahimas constant screeching and emotional blackmailing, with kheras words also! His insecurities are festering and playing with his thoughts! Communication is the biggest gap! Abhi did the same mistake during adoption time, he asked the dna nurse instead of akshu, now again he is believing khera instead of akshu! I don't know what proof he will need this time around to see clearly!
Real comedy awaited when ak proves truth in court ..
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Yrkkh in those days was good for my health, I used to wake up at 6.45 just to watch n chat.
I'm glad Good old days are back.
Yeah... Now we r back to those days
If Maya dies how will Abhi take baaraath to her hotel?
No cow no haystack
If accident let maya die through abhi car
Then gadha will know what it will be like to get hooked in an accident/murder/suicide where the opposite person is a mental... 🐒🐒🐒🐒🧹🧹🧹🧹
That cow has given dozen babies till now and many accidents too. But abhira are still on matas spread haystalk 🥳Hari are you ready with cow and haystack? They are bringing another accident!
oh nooooooo!
Makers nooooo!
Don’t go there!
Till now he has not faced that situation. If he gets it. Kuku will hook him for his sisters murder and ak will get him out by making kuku bakra again . But before that this damage control of Goenkas and ak respect in media already done by abhi in his tandav.
No cow no haystack
If accident let maya die through abhi car
Then gadha will know what it will be like to get hooked in an accident/murder/suicide where the opposite person is a mental... 🐒🐒🐒🐒🧹🧹🧹🧹
Not only the tandav he meditated and prayed to Shivji asking for the truth ( jo hai jaisa hai) to be revealed a day prior to tandav. Looks like Manjari’s dahi shakkar cancelled all the blessings.
I’m glad they didn’t have him questioning whether she was faithful . I’m glad they didn’t show that sort of crap..
Originally posted by: Choco_mint
I thought the tandav indicated good happening? Now manjiri hospitalise abhis rational thinking will be out the window! He will make bad choices! He was already down in the dumps when akshu left him, now with mahimas constant screeching and emotional blackmailing, with kheras words also! His insecurities are festering and playing with his thoughts! Communication is the biggest gap! Abhi did the same mistake during adoption time, he asked the dna nurse instead of akshu, now again he is believing khera instead of akshu! I don't know what proof he will need this time around to see clearly!
I want Akshu ka accident and loosing her voice temporarily.... Then khera + maya will leave her and go away 😆😆😆
Or Abhi ka accident + memory loss, so we wil get abhira falling in love again 😍😍😍😍😍😂
PS - there was harshad BTS in car , so I wish Abhi ka accident+memory loss 😜😜😜😜
Tandav is for total next till they reunite. Destruction started step by step.Originally posted by: Choco_mint
I thought the tandav indicated good happening? Now manjiri hospitalise abhis rational thinking will be out the window! He will make bad choices! He was already down in the dumps when akshu left him, now with mahimas constant screeching and emotional blackmailing, with kheras words also! His insecurities are festering and playing with his thoughts! Communication is the biggest gap! Abhi did the same mistake during adoption time, he asked the dna nurse instead of akshu, now again he is believing khera instead of akshu! I don't know what proof he will need this time around to see clearly!
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0