😔 I am so sad with my looks, the way I talk, and the way I walk.
I want to have everything Alia has. Why didn't God make me like her?
Alia is perfect in every way shape and form. I am so unlucky.
Don't you want to be like her? 😒
😔 I am so sad with my looks, the way I talk, and the way I walk.
I want to have everything Alia has. Why didn't God make me like her?
Alia is perfect in every way shape and form. I am so unlucky.
Don't you want to be like her? 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nahi chahiye. Kisi aur ko beccho
I want nostrils like Alia
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez
I want nostrils like Alia
This girl has it all. 😒
You just want Alia ka mard.
Alia has Karan to do this with. How you think she “bagged” Ranbir? Who you got, boy?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiaKL4dJJUi/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
I want someone to hype me like KJo hypes Alia. I have major self esteem issues, kuch toh help ho jaaye
Asli id aao KJo.
I just want her adopted dad.
Bollywood's current mediocrity has hit you hard 😆. Otherwise, you wouldn't be calling Alia - God's gift to mankind. Kuch zyada hi zyada hogaya 😆
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/?igsi=NTBnZHB2OHZzdGph
...
Alia Bhatt's position in Hindi cinema is fascinating because she inspires two completely different conversations. To one section of the...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHTXQW58WhA https://x.com/i/status/2068333852897259795
21