I liked FQ in meri zaat zarra benishaan but what has happened to him
He should play father to these girls why is he being casted opposite them
😩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked FQ in meri zaat zarra benishaan but what has happened to him
He should play father to these girls why is he being casted opposite them
😩
Well. Let me see.🤔
Azfu, Noor, Affan, Zahid, Talha, Raeed, Bilal, AAA, Shaz, Zain, Feroze.😳
From these you can keep noor, zahid, AAA, shaz
thank you come again
I have crush on Ahsan , Mikaal, Imran Abbas and Adnan Siddiqui too.. but I am not married to them 😆
Woww and these lists will keep on increasing
Inhy bhi kyun chora. Take them as well 🤣
I'll remember this .😉 I am shocked that you don't want AAA as a husband.😳
Yes. I am sure I forgot to add someone.😆
No, Zahid is only mine and I can't share him with anyone💔
Keep on adding 🤣
I'll remember this .😉 I am shocked that you don't want AAA as a husband.😳
I like him but you can have him😳