Originally posted by: Nidhi_Verma

Beautifully written part please write and update soon

Thankyou

Will post it soon❤

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Part-27

"What happened?"Neil asked Mini in a confused manner."You said you loves me"Mini replied."When? It maybe your dream "Neil said casually.

"Want to give you this year's best actor national award. What an acting?" Mini said in a sarcastic tone.

"Devil kid, believe me or not.. I didn't say it.. I don't have time to argue now.. I'm sleepy"said Neil and lay down on the bed covering himself with blanket.

After looking at Neil and saying "liar.." Mini also lay down.

Neil's second exam was four days later. Mini tried to establish that Neil said I love you in those days but she failed in it.

"Neil, are you more tense today than last day?" Mini asked Neil.. He was ready to go for the exam."Yes..last day a teacher who taught me came as an invigilator in my exam hall. He made fun of me in front of many students.I fear the same will happen today. "Neil replied.

"If it happens, you should say that just as teachers have a role in a student's success, they also have a role in a student's failure," Mini said to him.

Neil nodded his head.

"All the best for your exam"Mini wished him.“The last time you said this was with a kiss on the forehead"Neil said.

"There is no kiss for liar."Mini replied with attitude.

"Devil.."Neil murmured and went outside.

The teacher who came as invigilator the last day was not the one who came to Neil's exam hall today. This exam was also good for Neil.

After the exam, Neil went straight to the call center. When he came back at night, Mini asked Neil how the exam was.

"Good"he replied.

"Isn't the next exam engineering mechanics? Let's freshen up and study it," Mini said.

After freshening up, Neil sat down to study. Neil's attention was not on what Mini was saying but on her lips...

Neil said unable to control the desires welling up inside him."Mini.. I want to kiss you"Neil said.

"I told you this morning that I wouldn't kiss liar. Have you forgotten that?"Mini asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Mini... I can't control myself.. please I want a kiss"Neil again said.

"Sure but before that you have to admit that you told me I love you that night" Mini said."No.. I mean I never told that.. then how can I admit it? "Neil replied annoyingly.

"You are an egoistic person Neil"Mini said.

Why are you hiding your own emotions? That day exactly I heard what you said, then why are you lying like this? Mini asked seriously.

"I am not hiding anything.. I am the person who has the most transparency in our relationship. I have told you everything that I felt in my mind. When I started feeling physical attraction, when I felt the need for a kiss, I am the one who said that I am interested in a physical relationship."Neil replied irritatingly.

"Why wouldn't such an open minded person just open up about his love?" Mini asked suspiciously."Because I don't love you "Neil said sternly.

"Neil.. Even if a lie is told a hundred times, that lie will not become the truth," Mini said.

"I have the same thing to say to you" Neil replied.

"No Neil.. You loves me"Mini said sternly.

"No..."Neil replied irritably "yes Neil.. you fall in love with me"Mini said.

"No.. I'm not in love with you" Neil replied..."Don't argue Neil.. You love me.." Mini said."No, I'm not" Neil said."Yes Neil, accept it.". "No... I'm not in love with you" Neil said.

"Yes Neil.. You are..."Mine said."No.. I'm not"Neil said."Yes"Mini said."no"Neil said."yes"Mini said."no "Neil said.

"okay...you aren't love with me."Mini said."No.. I'm in love with you "Neil said.

Hearing that, Mini's lips spread a triumphant smile. It was only when he saw Mini's triumphant smile that he realized what he had said.

"Omg!pakada gaya"Neil whispered.

"tumane kya kaha?"Mini asked with a wink.

"mera matalab vo nahin dha..Love means friend wali love.you are misunderstanding me."Neil said with an embarrassment.

"Don't lie again Neil. You've been caught" Mini said with attitude.Neil went to the balcony with embarrassment.

"The person who says everything openly, why didn't he say this only?" Mini asked standing next to Neil.

"Honestly, I don't even know when this love started.

I said that without even knowing it. That's when I realized I'm in love with you.But the ego did not allow me to admit it in front of you."Neil said with a smile.

"Achha..I also have something to admit to you. "Mini said with a smile."what.. did you fall in love with me?.."Neil asked.

"I like you just as a friend.no.. no... more than a friend.then also have physical attraction.I said you're not a good kisser because I have some insecurities. Insecurities like whether you will kiss other girls."Mini said to him.

"I understood it that day." Neil said with a smile. Mini also smiled back.

"I told the truth... will you kiss me now?" Neil asked with a wink.

"No...doesn't have a mood."Mini said and stepped inside the room.

"But I'm in a good mood," Neil said and pulled her by the hand.mini fell on his chest. He hugs Mini tightly and says "I love you Mini"...

Mini doesn't say anything but she was on cloud nine when she heard it.Mini hugged him with a smile.

Neil caressed her hair and kissed her on the forehead.Mini looked up at him. Slowly he kissed her both eyes, both cheeks and the tip of her nose.He pressed his lips against her lips and soon they engaged in a passionate kiss.They moved away when they heard Priya calling for dinner.

In later days both of them gave more importance to studies. When Neil's third semester supplementary exam started, Mini's semester exam also started.

The exams of both were fine. On the day of the final exam, the teacher who had mocked Neil came to Neil's exam hall as an invigilator.Neil said to the teacher while giving the answer paper. "Sir.. just as teachers have a role in a student's success, they also have a role in a student's failure,And mocking someone in front of others is not a great thing,it's just a cheep show."The teacher had no answer. Neil left the exam hall with a smile.

As usual,Bobby and Arjun were waiting for Neil in the parking area. "How was the exam?" Arjun asked Neil.

"Fine... for you?" asked Neil. "It was bad," Arjun and Bobby said together.

"Have you registered for the exam of S4?" Neil asked them."yes"they replied."Don't think about the past and study well for the next exam. I will send you the link of some You tube videos.It is the class of few subjects in our s4. Try to study it well."Neil said

"Don't you have exams in S4?", Boby asked to him.

"Yeah.. But I haven't registered for the exam. I thought I'll write it next time." Neil said."why? "Arjun asked.

"Arjun, it doesn't matter if we have written a lot of exams. We have to study the subject well to write it. As I studied well for the exam in the last three semesters, I didn't have time to study the rest.It is not possible for me to study that much syllabus in two-day break between exams. so the better option is to write them next time" said Neil.

"You've really changed a lot in the last five months, Neil." Bobby said. "Time and some people can change us, Bobby," Neil said with a smile.

"How was the exam?" Mini asked Neil when he returned home at night. "Fine.. what about you?" Neil asked. "yeah fine..Come down after you freshen up. I am going to help Priya maa to make dinner.

After saying that, Mini went down. Priya and Mini prepared dinner together, after that they both sat down to watch TV.Toilet ek prem katha was being premiered on TV.After getting fresh, Neil also came downstairs and sat with them to watch TV.

"Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar are a good pair, aren't they? Priya said while watching TV.

"yeah..they are a good pair" said Mini.

"Excuse me, you don't like love stories? You like thrillers. Then why are you watching this movie?" Neil asked suspiciously.

"It has a good social message...I like movies with a social message in any genre," said Mini.

When Neil went to ask something else, Neena's call came on Mini's phone. "Hello neena didi" Mini said after answering the call.

"Mini, I called mom's phone three or four times. Why didn't mom answer the call?Neena asked.

"Priya maa is watching the movie. She will call you back after a while. Didi did you have dinner ?" Mini asked.

"yeah.. didn't you eat?" Neena asked." No didi.. Amar uncle is not back. So we didn't eat" Mini replied.

"Are your and Neil's exams over?" Neena asked. "Yes didi." Mini said. "So can both of you come here tomorrow? It's been a month and half since I saw you both." Neena said.

"Are your and Neil's exams over?" Neena asked. "Yes didi." Mini said. "So can both of you come here tomorrow? It's been a month and half since I saw you both." Neena said.

"Sure didi..."Mini replied."Just come after 5 pm. I have duty at the hospital till 4 pm" Neena said."okay didi... tell Neil about this too" she said and gave the phone to him.Neena talks to him for a while and invited them to her house.Neil tries to excuse them but Neena insisted him.Finally Neil agreed. Mini is excited ever since she heard it.

She went to bed after picking up the dresses to wear tomorrow.The next day he came back early from the call center.They reached Neena's house at five o'clock. It was Neena's mother-in-law who opened the door."Neena said that both of you will come today. Come inside" the lady kindly invited them inside.

With a smile, Mini and Neil entered and sat on the sofa.

"Where is Neena didi"Mini asked.

"She is making juice and snacks for you. Will come now. Are Priya ji and Amar ji is fine?" asked the lady.

"Yeah.. They are fine"Mini replied.

"Neena has a good news.When will you both tell everyone a good news?" the woman asked them.

Mini and Neil felt discomfort at her question.

"Typical indian aunty"Mini whispered.

"Have you both decided that you don't want to have children?" Asking questions about personal life like this is something that Neil doesn't like since the past.

"When will Abhinav jiju come back" asked Neil to divert the topic.

"He will be at night.. You didn't answer my question.. Do you both have a decision not to have children?" the woman asked again.

"When they want kids, they'll think about it. Mom doesn't need to worry about it." Said Neena she came with juice and snacks.

Seeing Neena, Neil and Mini smiled at her. Neena gave them juice with a smile. Mini gave Neena the fruits and Sweets they had bought for her.

"Then you talk" Neena's mother in law went to her room.

"Didi.. your mother-in-law terribly boring.. Typical Indian aunty" Mini said.

"I told her hundred times not to ask anyone such questions. Yesterday she asked Abhi's friend and his wife like this. They don't have children. They are undergoing treatment. This kind of question really hurts people like them," said Neena.

"When will you taking pregnancy leave?" Neil asked. "The plan is to take it after seven months.How many weeks of semester break do you have?

"There is a two-month break. But in between there is an internship," Mini said.

"Are you looking for any other job?" Neena asked Neil.

"I'm happy with this job so I'm not looking for another job right now," said Neil.

They spent about an hour with neena.

"Let's go after dinner" Neena sadly told them as they were about to leave.

"The climate is not good Neena. Maybe there is a chance of rain at night. We didn't take raincoat. So it's better to go now," said Neil.

"Isn't the rain is good?... biking in the rain is so romantic" said Neena with a smile.

"Not only romantic but also to get fever" Neil said with a laugh.

"Neil, Imarti aunty said that we should visit aunty's house when we come here," Mini said.

"There is no time. We can go next time " said Neil and got on the bike.

After saying "Bye.. Didi.." and hugging Neena, Mini sat behind him.That night when they sat down for dinner, Mini shared with Amar and Priya what was going on in Neena's house.

Neil couldn't sleep. He turned towards Mini's side.

Mini is lying with her eyes closed. Her hair is falling on her face. with a smile he trucked her hair strand behind her ears...Her face, shining like the full moon, and her lips red as rose petals fascinated him even today.He caressed her cheeks with his fingers.

"Stop it Neil, I'm getting tickled" said Mini with a smile."Didn't you sleep?" Neil asked in a husky voice.

Saying "nahi.." Mini turned to the other side and lay down.

"Mini.. I can't control my desire.. I want you.. Can I make you mine? Are you mentally and physically ready for it?" asked Neil unable to control his desire.

He did not get a response from Mini.

"Mini... did you hear what I said?" asked Neil, placing his hand on her shoulder.."Neil, I'm.. I'm ready but I'm little nervous "Mini replied without turning towards his side."Don't worry.. if you feel any difficulty, just say" Neil said. Mini nodded.Neil's hands moved from her shoulders to her waist.Neil leaned closer to her and kissed Mini's earlobe and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly.

Mini closed her eyes tightly..she felt her heart pounding harder and harder. Neil started to nuzzled her neck.She straightened up. Neil started to kiss her neck passionately. Mini clutched the bedsheet.she bite her lips to control her moans.Then Neil passionately kissed her face and lips. Mini's hands began to roam his back.

She felt irritated by his t-shirt. She removed it. She had seen Neil shirtless once or twice but she felt a desire that she had never felt before.She caressed Neil's chest with her hands and planted a kiss on his chest.When her hands and lips touched his bare skin, he felt like an electric current passed through his body.Immediately he start to kiss her lips again and also start to unbuttoning her shirt,suddenly Neil's phone started ringing.

Both of them felt irritated that the phone call came in their precious moment. Neil disconnected the phone call without noticing whose call it was.

Neil started unbuttoning the rest of the buttons but the phone rang again. "please attended the call.. If not, they will call you again and again" Mini said annoyed by the phone call.

Neil angrily picked up the phone. Neil saw Abhinav's name on the display. "Mini, it's jiju calling. Why is he calling at this time?" Neil asked suspiciously.

"Abhinav jiju?Is there any problem, please answer the call quickly" Mini said tensely.

"Hello jiju, what happened?"Neil asked when he attended the phone call.

Hearing what Abhinav said from the other side, Mini noticed Neil's expression change. "When?"Neil asked Abhinav in fear."okay, we will be there with in minutes "Neil said and disconnected the call.

"What happened Neil?" Mini asked nervously. "Neena slipped and fell off the stairs."

To be continued....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments❤

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Will neena lose her kid ? 😳 no please.  

MiNeil were ☺️🔥 love the natural way  in their relationship 

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Will neena lose her kid ? 😳 no please.  

MiNeil were ☺️🔥 love the natural way  in their relationship 

Thankyou for the comment

yeah there is a chance for it...

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Thankyou ❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

loved the update

mineil were fire☺️❤️

at times they appear so much mature and understanding and other times they are so immature. thats their beauty.

hope neena and her baby is fine.

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

loved the update

mineil were fire☺️❤️

at times they appear so much mature and understanding and other times they are so immature. thats their beauty.

hope neena and her baby is fine.

Thankyou for the comment ❤️

Sometimes both are mature and sometimes immature❤