💠 Happy Birthday NautankiTadka 💠- Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

141

Views

8.5k

Users

27

Likes

238

Frequent Posters

43OOAB3JC46M2CGL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Fashionably late but.... ready to party!

Pretty Looking Good GIF - Pretty Looking Good Chin Up GIFs


Happy Birthday Tannu!!

Of course, I brought a gift! Enjoy!

Love, hugs and kisses my sweet!

Bumby Wool GIF - Bumby Wool Happy Birthday GIFs


Hello kitty thank cute mignon kawaii merci gif - PicMix


Ideally I should be angry that you missed my party, but you sent me such a thoughtful PM about my writing and life, that I cannot help but be really grateful to have you as my friend ❤️

As for your gift, I must politely decline, coz such men are really not my type, neither do I wish for love in my life as this point 😆

43OOAB3JC46M2CGL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

🤗 I'm glad you enjoyed sweetheart 🤗 tere liye itna to kar hi sakte hai 😳


Appreciate karna bhi toh banta hai na! 🤗

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


Hello kitty thank cute mignon kawaii merci gif - PicMix


Ideally I should be angry that you missed my party, but you sent me such a thoughtful PM about my writing and life, that I cannot help but be really grateful to have you as my friend ❤️

As for your gift, I must politely decline, coz such men are really not my type, neither do I wish for love in my life as this point 😆


Sorry Yaar.. It is a long story, but I had a real life event to go to.. But I am so happy I got invited and I made it in the end 😃


Ahhhwww you are most welcome..


Hahaha OK don't worry about the gift.. I will take him along with me.. I send you love instead then ❤️❤️

43OOAB3JC46M2CGL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Sorry Yaar.. It is a long story, but I had a real life event to go to.. But I am so happy I got invited and I made it in the end 😃

Ahhhwww you are most welcome..

Hahaha OK don't worry about the gift.. I will take him along with me.. I send you love instead then ❤️❤️


I'm more than glad you enjoyed your real life event then smiley20

Thanks a ton! Such things really make me uncomfy, sowwie smiley26

I'll accept your love with full respect smiley20




Edited by nautankitadka - 4 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgCliOxl41o

I knew I knew this song from somewhere ever since the first bridge 😳

Found the OG too. Such a beautiful voice Yohani has ❤️

You really love Sid M na? You follow all his work 😆👍🏼


Yesss. I simply love this remake. Its so addictive. Haan mujhe tumse pyaar hai

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Belated happy bday Tanu dearest 🤗

Hope you had a wonderful day.

May God always bless you!❤️❤️

43OOAB3JC46M2CGL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKian

Belated happy bday Tanu dearest 🤗

Hope you had a wonderful day.

May God always bless you!❤️❤️

Milk & Mocha: Unstoppable Lovers | Kartu, Gifs lucu, Gambar lucu


Wish you were here at the party. Bee and I were taking about our poll threads masti 🤣

Best times here on IF, all the maddos gathered in one place talking about everything random 🤣

AniHad forever 😛👍🏼

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Belated Happy Bday Tannu🥳

114+ Belated Happy Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday Wisher

Belated Birthday Wishes: Belated Happy Birthday Messages

Wonderful thread Neha❤️

43OOAB3JC46M2CGL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty

Belated Happy Bday Tannu🥳

114+ Belated Happy Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday Wisher

Belated Birthday Wishes: Belated Happy Birthday Messages

Wonderful thread Neha❤️


Thanks Sticker Thank You Sticker GIF - Thanks Sticker Thank You Sticker Rabbit Sticker GIFs

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How are you two? Kitne din ho gaye dikhe hi nahi. 🤗

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".