Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Yuhooooooooo 🥳
..
..
⭐️ C E L E B R A T I O N S === T I M E
..
All my friends - a POST Is Mandatory in this Thread 🥳
Mera kya kaam? Na mein miya main interested hu na biwi main
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Yuhooooooooo 🥳
..
..
⭐️ C E L E B R A T I O N S === T I M E
..
All my friends - a POST Is Mandatory in this Thread 🥳
Mera kya kaam? Na mein miya main interested hu na biwi main
Amazing
Haters can go back to their rabbit hole.
I feel so sorry for the haters 😆I was so worried that BOI will be the last one to call movie hit; they were even biased towards sanju
But damn …..it’s amazing that movie is able to clock 200cr in just 9 days. So many things were going against this movie
This indeed feels good
I'm not a fan of the Ranbir/Alia couple at all ..... about as far from it as it can get, rather. But I'm glad Ranbir finally saw some success after Samshera. and more than anything else, I'm happy that you're happy, Guddu ji. 😆
Keeping aside your celeb likes and dislikes, what's your honest take on the movie? Is it worth watching? Try to be about as objective as possible if you can.
Originally posted by: Moyenax993
ab tak kitna paisa hogaya iska? Abhi HIT kaisa hua mreko nahin samjh a rha
200 hogaya already hit ho gaya housefull ja raha sab jagah family ja rahe sab apne kids ko leke isme samjhne ki kya baat hai
part 2 ka socho ab to wo toh dhamaal macha dega aur bhi badi blockbuster
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Yuhooooooooo 🥳
..
..
⭐️ C E L E B R A T I O N S === T I M E
..
All my friends - a POST Is Mandatory in this Thread 🥳
My post above was in response to this post where Guddu had me tagged. :)
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
Keeping aside your celeb likes and dislikes, what's your honest take on the movie? Is it worth watching? Try to be about as objective as possible if you can.
I liked the film very much. It is entertaining. I never write or say positive things just coz my favourites are in film. I would have myself Bashed the film if it was bad. I have bashed bhaijaan look teaser which I don't like, yahan toh RK hai.
I like the VFX, BGM, the way it is presented. Yes, film reminded me of X-Men series a lot, but thankfully it isn't full copy kind. We have our own Superhero series.
Bas aise hi post karwani thi 😆
Same here, Sameer. 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
https://x.com/i/status/2043910344154783865
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
20