Let me DM you the Site link, you can hear their.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let me DM you the Site link, you can hear their.
This thread is getting much love and we discovered many other beautifull voices . I am in love with the songs shared here , and I may join you soon 😆
nice 👍 what is your name and I’m going to post something I tried in Hindi with my American English accent lolThis thread is getting much love and we discovered many other beautifull voices . I am in love with the songs shared here , and I may join you soon 😆
nice 👍 what is your name and I’m going to post something I tried in Hindi with my American English accent lol
Good. I too will try some Hindi song with my accent too.😃
My name is : Itidal , what's your name?😳
Jasmine/jas/Jess choose anyone to call me by. Will await your song do tag me. 😀
Good. I too will try some Hindi song with my accent too.😃
My name is : Itidal , what's your name?😳
What's your problem ? Why are you posting angry emojis on my post ?🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Should i send you my voice notes in patralekha's voice - - viraaaaaaaaaaat🤣🤣🤣☺️
. You will surely slip into trauma then 🤗.
wow, you have such a nice voice . And on the top of it, you have chosen one of my favourite song ❤️. Keep it up mahisa ji 😃.Hi Nina.🤗..Will post here tomorrow..VOIF ka submission k baad gala karaab 😒tag karti hoon aapko once I post😳
Loved this!! You have a beautiful voice! 🤗
I’m posting two songs I attempted with my accent time pass lol one is modified it
the 1st one is my name is lakhan modified
The second one is ek tha tigers saiyaara
will post links soon