Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Omg Sam. That was amazing. Thanks for posting the english lyrics too, they are beautiful β€οΈ Heard it again while reading the lyrics  You sang it beautifully as always. I have always loved the throw of your voice, so clear and on point. β€οΈ Love it. 

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Oh accha, that thread has too much activity, dig karna padega πŸ˜† let me go through that laters 

Or if you have links yahin share kar den 

https://record.reverb.chat/embed/l1RCXDwRNZcCAxguhkeM 

https://record.reverb.chat/embed/5RU5iJtuOBoHTQxzZhQG

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arey waah, I liked it. Tum song uthaate hi bohot achhe sur mei ho, toh it automatically sounds good...and you don't need training for that πŸ€— and I did listen to dil de diya hai but how did I miss this oneπŸ€”πŸ˜† 

Singing comes naturally to you, you don't have to go to it. πŸ˜³ 

Wo thread lock ho gya reply karte hi so replying here 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Jess πŸ€—

I didn't tag you coz it's a regional lang song, 

Thanks again means a lot. 

it’s ok no worries I have been silently since last week or so  coming here when birdie shared the link in the music chit chat section and then discovered shashi and smitten and birdie posted here regularly . Then others like you posting later on. I enjoy music 🎡 and you guys superb. Reminds me on talents in tik tok/reels. Gives encouragement to try. That aside you did that regional song well!! 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail

So I was surfing through the previous thread and i found two very beautiful feminine voices β€οΈ

Bollyqueen's giggles made my day, i always imagined you as the one who laughs a lot and it came true πŸ˜†

Chameli, your singing with that accent was really good. And the changes you made in the songs to suit the narrative were on point and hilarious πŸ˜‚

I totally agree! Bollyqueen's giggles are to die for β€οΈ I have always imagined her as Juhi Chawala but now the giggles would remind me even more of her. πŸ˜†

Chameli was as always just so cool. How lucky is that boss dude is to hear her talk everyday β€οΈ Paththar dil! Main boss "hota" toh kabka pighal gai hoti πŸ˜†

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Charu21

I totally agree! Bollyqueen's giggles are to die for β€οΈ I have always imagined her as Juhi Chawala but now the giggles would remind me even more of her. πŸ˜†

Chameli was as always just so cool. How lucky is that boss dude is to hear her talk everyday β€οΈ Paththar dil! Main boss "hota" toh kabka pighal gai hoti πŸ˜†

I totally conquer with you !! And when is your next song? You have a melodious soothing voice ? 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Pandit ji, wo topic lock ho gaya hai so commenting here. Loved both the songs. Dono hi tough hai especially Tere Mast Mast Do Nain. Fir bhi dono bahot hi ache se gaaye. I loved Dil De Diya Hai a bit more ❀️Best thing about you is you don't try hard, naturally jo bhi gaate ho acha hota hai.. And I am very happy to hear you sing more songs. πŸ₯³ 

And yes aapke audio responses were too good and funny πŸ˜† Yes I absolutely agree with Sam, your voice has that RJ wala quality. Bahot easily bann sakte ho RJ. All would love to hear you talk. 

Phir, Hai na Munda kamaal....... 

Yes, RJ is good choice, kabhi profession change karna hua toh zaroor karenge.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Arey waah, I liked it. Tum song uthaate hi bohot achhe sur mei ho, toh it automatically sounds good...and you don't need training for that πŸ€— and I did listen to dil de diya hai but how did I miss this oneπŸ€”πŸ˜† 

Singing comes naturally to you, you don't have to go to it. πŸ˜³ 

Wo thread lock ho gya reply karte hi so replying here 

Bahut Bahut Shukriya SD Baba.

Koi Nick name batao jaar, SD Username bahut lamba hai, naam lete lete shaam ho jaati hai.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Omg Sam. That was amazing. Thanks for posting the english lyrics too, they are beautiful β€οΈ Heard it again while reading the lyrics  You sang it beautifully as always. I have always loved the throw of your voice, so clear and on point. β€οΈ Love it. 

Thank you Charu πŸ€—

Yes this version is more beautiful than the Hindi one and the lyrics are so beautiful. Hindi k woh Gudiya ban jaongi lyrics Jame nahi πŸ€” 

Thank you I tried to be as clear as possible, Shwetha aaye toh pata chale kitna successful πŸ˜†

By the way meri request ka kya hua? 

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I totally conquer with you !! And when is your next song? You have a melodious soothing voice ? 

Thanks so much Jess.. May be in few hours. I'll be singing trying πŸ˜† Sam's request "Baahon me chale aao" πŸ˜ƒ