💠 Happy Birthday NautankiTadka 💠- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

141

Views

8.5k

Users

27

Likes

238

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


Arey toh kya! My bday, my nautanki 😆😈

This seems like a safe place to be the frazy chokri I really am 😛😆

Currently hooked to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B6T8O15Ohk

Edited by la_Reine - 4 years ago
Havaana thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Image

.🤗

43OOAB3JC46M2CGL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
43OOAB3JC46M2CGL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

We had plenty of djs today...in fact the bday girl was djing herself😆


Cute Penguin Sticker - Cute Penguin Dj Stickers


I might just continue, since my friends are gonna be calling me at 6 pm & I have time to spare 😆👍🏼

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
43OOAB3JC46M2CGL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgCliOxl41o

I knew I knew this song from somewhere ever since the first bridge 😳

Found the OG too. Such a beautiful voice Yohani has ❤️

You really love Sid M na? You follow all his work 😆👍🏼


43OOAB3JC46M2CGL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
43OOAB3JC46M2CGL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Last song I am sharing is a one very close to my heart. The first Marathi show song I actually loved. Yashoman Apte, bhau, kay jadoo aahe tumcha suraan madhe...apratim gaata tumhi 💕


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ3eo7Hz7Lw


Not sharing Gujarati tracks coz there is no crowd here. Come home at Navratri and I will have the entire garba playlist on at full volume 😋🎶

Edited by nautankitadka - 4 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy birthday dear Tanu🤗🤗

Hope u had a wonderful day 🥮🧁🍰🎂

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgCliOxl41o

I knew I knew this song from somewhere ever since the first bridge 😳

Found the OG too. Such a beautiful voice Yohani has ❤️

You really love Sid M na? You follow all his work 😆👍🏼


this song >>>



Uffff love it soooo much!!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".