Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Voting has officially begun. You can begin stalking the thread. Also, whoever didn't check the thread for their entries, sorry. And those left to send in the translation, I'll update them.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Also, don't spam in the voting thread. M getting that thread GA-ed, Idk iss waale ka kya hoga, but don't post there! Nope, nada, zilch!

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Didi ka alternative. Amrita's younger sister calls her jiji in Vivah🤣 

itni izzat mere liye, sirf ek entry ke liye😭

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Voting has officially begun. You can begin stalking the thread. Also, whoever didn't check the thread for their entries, sorry. And those left to send in the translation, I'll update them.

Please keep that thread as GA until voting is over and i finish stalking it😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Please keep that thread as GA until voting is over and i finish stalking it😆

Vijay ko bolo jaldi jaldi GA kare😅 

Also, don't spam in the voting thread. M getting that thread GA-ed, Idk iss waale ka kya hoga, but don't post there! Nope, nada, zilch!

No posting except invited votes, understood. What about reacting (other than by organizers)?

For example, if one's story gets a vote and one gives the voter a ❤️, is that a brazen signal to other voters: "Help me to win, friends, by copying this vote!"

Your instructions to "Please mention the story too along with its serial number" are easily misunderstood as "use the serial number to indicate the story."

"Please quote the story text along with its serial number" would make your meaning clearer.

Bee222 thumbnail

Bee, jaani, reply karo🤣

Sorryyy

I got distracted by other stuff yesterday and then fell asleep 😅🙈

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Thank you ❤️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: sillysatchel

Hi! I made the necessary corrections and while crosschecking I realised I typed in the wrong story number for one of the stories. 

Is that okay? I've added the stories as requested in my edited vote post. Just the one, rest everything is the same and unchanged. 

Thanks for the necessary corrections 🥰

One of the voted story has been changed? I am sorry dear, as per the rules we will have to consider your previous choice of votes only. If we consider change of vote from one member, we might have to do that for everyone else. Hope you understand.