Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Economy is dwindling and there are no jobs. So BJP distracted frustrated youth by targeting Bollywood when the usual minority bashing was getting stale.

It is easy to spread hate against rich, famous, elite who most people are envious of anyway as they have whaf ordinary masses can never attain. 

There are many crook corporates too but BJP depends on them for funding so they will not target them.

Their target is Bollywood, academia, elite unis, students, writers, scholars etc.

It was masterstroke to divert focus from COVID mismanagement by using SSR death and running headlines and hashtags against Bollywood or claiming all big stars are druggies. 

It’s not just within the country. There are people NRIs who sponsor for this as well. If not sponsor, adding fire to this if you check their profiles. Their NRIpan may be brings some credibility to this pathetic attempt of diversion. To see that these are people who themselves moved to safer countries, first world countries to raise their kids in better env. and still supporting the IT cells and Bhakts who are literally ruining the country is daylight hypocrisy and hurts.  Even mindless bhakts are better because in the end they or their future gen are going to be paying for this, would realize their mistakes. But the opportunistics are plain nasty. If the env. and future is so bright here, why opting out ?

BJP IT cell (and Right wingers mostly, worldwide) have been using the online platforms for their propaganda through illiteracy and half knowledge. While liberals spent years in knowledge, books etc. (have always been the case) RWs tool is illiteracy and spreading hatred. I am glad today after 7-8 yrs people have started discussing how Online platforms have become political tools. Not too bad, gives me hope that there would be an end to it. 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

BJP was first to use internet way before it became household name in India. They would spit venom in Google groups, Yahoo groups, Rediff and other forums also besides carpet bombing blogs, Topix, Orkut. They first took to Twitter and  FB. Gandhis had dismissed internet as urban fad. Other parties never caught up. Whereas RW propaganda has been there for ages. They are all overall apps now. 

Managed to brainwash normal people also. If you repeat one thing many times people will find it to be true.

BJP just whips hate against the elite or what masses cannot or do not have. So bash scholars, intellectuals, elite unis, bash stars, writers...easy to tap frustration of gawaars who never made it to big unis nor have talent neither think independently. Add hate for minorities, women, caste, or drag name of ISI and lo, your potlical khichdi is ready.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

BJP was first to use internet way before it became household name in India. They would spit venom in Google groups, Yahoo groups, Rediff and other forums also besides carpet bombing blogs, Topix, Orkut. They first took to Twitter and  FB. Gandhis had dismissed internet as urban fad. Other parties never caught up. Whereas RW propaganda has been there for ages. They are all overall apps now. 

Managed to brainwash normal people also. If you repeat one thing many times people will find it to be true.

BJP just whips hate against the elite or what masses cannot or do not have. So bash scholars, intellectuals, elite unis, bash stars, writers...easy to tap frustration of gawaars who never made it to big unis nor have talent neither think independently. Add hate for minorities, women, caste, or drag name of ISI and lo, your potlical khichdi is ready.

@bold — So whoever makes it to big Uni is intelligent person? 
And who says whatever scholars and academia is saying is the gospel truth? Are you saying a scholar do not have propaganda? There are number of terrorists who belong to great academic background. 
Scholar and academia proves nothing. 

It’s this superiority of Left which has hasn’t done them good. Looking at anyone with gawaar lenses. 
I know English and so I am superior to you. Says who? A brown sepoy who did the duty of British empire. Ingrained colonialism. 😆

An illiterate Farmer can be more intelligent than your everyday scholar. 

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 1 years ago
blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

@bold — So whoever makes it to big Uni is intelligent person? 
And who says whatever scholars and academia is saying is the gospel truth? Are you saying a scholar do not have propaganda? There are number of terrorists who belong to great academic background. 
Scholar and academia proves nothing. 

It’s this superiority of Left which has hasn’t done them good. Looking at anyone with gawaar lenses. 
I know English and so I am superior to you. Says who? A brown sepoy who did the duty of British empire. Ingrained colonialism. 😆

A illiterate Farmer can be more intelligent than your everyday scholar. 

the superiority complex is just horrible here.OMG.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

In FB I still see Bhakts chanting Baikaat Brahmastra 🤣. 

Boycot gangs are sponsored by BJP IT Cell whose target recruitees are the mindless youth of the country right now. They dont even know why they have to baikat Brahmastra. When I asked someone, I was told Brahmastra is insulting towards Brahma. 

The entertainment factor they provide is still unmatched though. 🤣 Sometimes I miss talking/interacting with them.I wonder by when BJP will open their project of unveiling Nakli Bollywood in Uttar Pradesh. 😆

🤣🤣

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Reading more, knowing more, learning more used to be encouraged, appreciated. Sad thing that today arguing more, hating more, winning an argument more and doing all this with less knowledge and less credentials is encouraged and appreciated. Degree ???? Woh kis khet ki mooli ? Amartya Sen is uneducated gawaar. Pandit toh bass yeh sab hai aas paas. 🤣

Anyways, it’s difficult to turn the tables now, since hatred and diversion works well with increasing poverty and inflation. So we might have to adjust with this Baikat gang for some more time. But with Brahmastra now they’ve proven to be complete powerless. It’s only the Hatred that everyone needs to learn to ignore, especially the veteran artists, actors etc. until these IT cell issue is taken care of worldwide. 

atominis thumbnail

It hurt eh? I just stated truth.

It is easy to guess IQ of RW base who believe even fake forwards on Whatsapp, fake news and conspiracy theories without verifying anything.  

It has become fashion to call anyone a terrorist without proof. Biggest example is Sudha Bhardwaj who is in jail for merely fighting cases for tribal rights. It is same as loser Indira and Rajiv Govt banning reports by Justice VM Tarkunde on human rights violations in Punjab and 1984 pogrom and charging him and his team under TADA. 

I know how it works. No right or left here but anyone questioning abuse of state power is a terrorist or separatist. Bhakts also use same language as their masters just as a troll here keeps calling us Jihadi or Khalistani alluding to terrorism and separatism.

It is what their masters taught them. 

We know all unis are terrorist hubs and only likes of Anupam Kher and Vivek Agnihotri are scholars or writers like PN Oak are scholars and Taj Mahal is Tejo mahalya. 🤣

What Sadhguru and Ramdev say is science and doctors and scientists are useless. 

School dropout with fake degree is genius and educated people are all snobs or anti national or pappus. Modi is genius and other politicians with real education and no tainted background of riots under their nose are anti national. 

Carry on the charade. 

Modi appeals to this frustration and inferiority complex of masses only. 

atominis thumbnail

We saw how your IT cell treated farmers during protests and called them terrorists or too illiterate to understand farm bills.

LMAO! So much for now saying illiterate farmer can be intelligent.

They sure are and brought this govt to knees. 🤣

atominis thumbnail

They do read books. Books like Urban Naxals by intellectual like Vivek Agnihotri and Bunch of Thoughts by MS Golwalkar where he wrote Nazi Germany was a good example to learn from. 

atominis thumbnail

So cute how ones who follow an ideology that asked not to waste time fighting British and idolise mercy petition writer who swore loyalty to British are talking of colonialism. 🤣

I see double standards here. 

Anyway those who follow politicians who believed taali thaali, burning gobar or blowing conch shells can make COVID go, should not talk about complexes.