Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon.

Thankyou ❤️

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Part-25

"Neil, didi said it because of her ignorance. Don't be sad about it.. leave it manh" said Mini as soon as she entered the room.

"Those who listen can say this. But those who experience other people's jokes cannot think positively," said Neil looking at the phone.

"If you feel sleepy then lie down. I am not sleepy" he said and went to the balcony.

After turning off the light, Mini lay down on the bed.

"Didi, will you go back today?" Asked Mini who came to have breakfast.. "I will be here this week. Abhinav will go back."Neena replied.

"Neena, do you want to buy something to eat when I come back" asked Amar who was ready to go to the office.

"yeah pappa, I need veg sandwich "Neena replied.Amar said "okay" and left from the house.

"But I never thought that I would become a nani so soon," Priya said dramatically.

"Not only nani, there is a possibility that you will become a dadi soon" Neena said with a teasing smile.

Hearing Neena's reply, Neil started coughing as the food got stuck in his throat.

Neena said in a low voice so Priya and Mini did not understand what Neena said.

"Neil, how many times have I told you not to rush food because it will get stuck in your throat" Priya said patting Neil's back.

"Drink some water" Mini said handing Neil a glass of water.Neil drank the water quickly.

Breakfast was chapati and chana masala. Mini felt the spiciness when she start to have the breakfast.

Mini started drinking water saying "Omg! How spicy is this."

"It's normal. I don't feel so..." Priya said.

"Maybe you have lacerations on your tongue and mouth. That's why you had this problem."Neena said with a playful smile again.

It was then that she remembered that Neil had bitten her tongue and lip during the kiss yesterday.She felt embarrassed and her cheeks turned red.

Neil also felt embarrassment.He ate his breakfast without paying attention to what Neena said.

"Is it laceration or mouth ulcer?Mouth ulcer is usually caused by food. Avoiding pulses will cure mouth ulcer.But laceration is due to accidentally biting our tounge during eating.It happens because of our carelessness," Priya said to Mini.

"Yeah.. Of course the laceration was caused by biting... But it was not an accident."Neena said looking at Neil.

"Didi.. please stop it. Maa will understand" Mini said to Neena in a low voice. "What? 😉" Neena asked with a wink.

"didi.. please" Mini said with flushed cheeks.

"Arre meri pyari sister in law, don't you blush like this.. My brother will loss his control " again Neena teased.

Mini said wiping her cheeks hard. "Maa... I don't want it.. these are spicy. I can eat from the college canteen" said Mini and got up from the chair.

"Neil, she doesn't have money to eat food from the canteen." When Priya finished speaking, Neil took the money from his pocket and handed it to Mini.

Mini took the money and left without looking at Neil's face. Neil also ate quickly and went to the call center.

"Neil, your exam time table has been published. Have you seen it?" Mini said to Neil who came to the room from the call center.

"yeah, I saw it. It starts on the 20th of next month," said Neil.

"We only finished one subject yet... Neil, how many backlogs do you have till s1, s2 and s3?" Mini asked.

"7" Neil replied. "ok... then we can write it now. We can write the rest next time.Fresh up quickly.Let's prepare the study time table" Mini said

"Is your exam time table published? Neil asked while taking clothes from the wardrobe."yeah.. with your 3rd sem exam" Mini said.

When Neil came after fresh up, Mini and Neil prepared the study time table.

"Okay then, if we study with this time table, we will be able to complete all 7 subjects before the 20th of next month," Mini said to Neil.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and Mini and Neil looked suspiciously at the side of the door. "Can I come in?"Neena asked.

"Omg! Is she coming here to tease us again?" Neil mumbled.

"Shut up Neil.. haa didi come in"Mini said.

"The permission was sought so that the situation of yesterday does not repeat itself."Neena said with a teasing smile.

"Yeah.. that's nice. Otherwise, both of us will be embarrassed like yesterday.by the way can I ask you a question didi? "Mini asked casually.

Nina looked at Mini suspiciously.

"How did Didi get pregnant?" Mini asked.

Neil and Neena's eyes widened hearing Mini's question."Don't stay stunned and answer didi.. How is it happened?"Mini again asked.

Seeing Neena's expression, Neil couldn't control his laughter.

"Neena..don't you try to tease her like you tease me..hammara Mini shaitan ki nani hai"Neil said while controlling his laugh.

"shaitaan kee nani nahi asalee shaitaan hai."

Neena said slapping Mini on the back playfully.

"By the way..didi,why did you come here?. Did you come to call us for dinner?"

"I came to apologize to Neil. Yesterday for teasing you about backlogs, comparing you to a waste tree and saying that our baby should not be like you.Today I realized that it was wrong.. I'm sorry.. Please forgive me"Neena said looking towards Neil.

Neena has teased Neil a lot since childhood saying that he was bad in studies. She has hurt him many times but this is the first time she is apologizing.

For some reason, a smile appeared on Neil's lips. "Apologizing for mistakes is a good thing didi" said Mini with a smile.

"Can I hug you?"Neena asked to Neil.

Neil extended his arms with a grin. Neena hugs him. All the jealousy and anger that we felt for each other was disappearing in this one hug.

"Can I join this hug"with a smile Mini asked. Neil and Neena extended their arms towards her.

Mini also joined in their embrace.

After dinner, Mini start to teach him engineering mathematics.

"Did you learn this equation?" asked Mini to Neil. Neil nodded."Solve the 3 problems on this equation. I will give you the questions" Mini said and gave the 3 questions to Neil.

Neil started solving questions. Mini started learning what she had to learn.

Neil looked at Mini saying "yes.. devil kid I solved it". Mini was sleeping with her head on the study table.

"Did she sleep early today?" Neil went near to her.

"Mini.. Mini"he called while tapped on her cheek. But she didn't respond because she was in deep sleep.He gently took her in his arm and placed gently on the bed.

He felt the innocence of a child when he saw Mini's face.But when he remembered Mini's question to Neena a few hours ago, he laughed.

After saying "devil" he turned off the light and lay down next to her.After turned towards her side,he gently caressed her hair.

"Until a few months ago, both of us were enemies.. But now what is happening between us.Mini slapped Vikram when he tried to kiss her, why did she gave me a chance to kiss her?Is it because of being her husband? Or because I asked her for a kiss?Does she reciprocate the attraction I feel for her?She is beautiful and hot that's why I feel attraction towards her but why this affection?Why do I feel a pang in my heart when I see her tears?Many unanswered questions bubbled up in Neil's mind.He wanted to taste her red lips again which he could see with the help of dim light.

Her lips attracted him like a magnet attracts iron.he pecked her lips softly.Then gave her a soft kiss on her forehead,and closed his eyes and started to sleep.

Mini opened her eyes in the morning, hearing the sound of birds chirping.Mini felt a warm breath on her neck and a weight on her stomach and legs.Suddenly she looked to her left side.. she saw Neil lying close to her. His right hand is on her tummy and his right leg is on her legs.This is the first time Neil is lying so close. She started feeling some emotions that she couldn't understand.. She turned towards Neil and lay down.

She brushed the hair falling on his face with her hands."How you are so handsome?" Mini said in a low voice.He lay more closer to her.. now his lips are touching her neck.Her heart began to beat faster..she felt as if a current was passing through her body.

"Neil.. please wake up.. I feel some difficulties "Mini said in low voice.

Neil didn't hear anything she said because he was in deep sleep.. "Neil.. please wake up" Mini again said in pleading tone.But no response.

Mini closed her eyes tightly and clenched her fists, then punched on Neil's stomach.

Neil woke up crying "Maa.." Mini pushed him away immediately.

"What's wrong with you? Why did you hit me in the stomach?" asked Neil angrily.

"What were you trying to do?" Mini said, catching her breath.

"What did I try to do? I was sleeping," Neil said angrily again."No you.. you was cuddle me and nuzzled in my neck"Mini said.

"It must have happened while sleeping," said Neil. "Sleeping or not, if you touch my body without my permission, I will hit you. You have not forgotten the condition of Vikram's nose."Mini said with attitude.

"Such a devil" Neil muttered and went to the bathroom.

"stupid" Mini said with a smile looking at Neil who was going to the bathroom muttering something.

"Mini, do you have any special class tomorrow?" Neena asked while eating breakfast."Tomorrow is Saturday didi, there is no class" Mini replied.

"Ok.. then can you come shopping with me? I have some things to buy" Neena asked."sure.. "Mini replied.

"Sorry.." Mini said looking at Neil who went to bed after studying."for what? "Neil asked casually.

"For the punch, in this morning," Mini said.

"Have you apologized like this to everyone you hit?" Neil asked raising an eyebrow.

"No.."Mini said."Then why are you apologizing only to me?"Neil asked."Because there is no mistake in your side"Mini said.

"Did you understand this now, didn't madam understand this morning?"Neil asked in sarcastic tone.

"Actually Neil, I punched you so I wouldn't have unwanted thoughts in my head. At that time some feelings started to arose in my mind"Mini said.

"Feelings? kya feelings "Neil asked with a teasing smile."Don't you know?" After asking harshly,Mini turned off the light and lay down on one end of the bed.

"that's why I asked it?"Neil again said with a teasing smile."shut up... and good night. I'm sleepy"said Mini and she closed her eyes tightly.

"By the way Mini..do you feel the attraction towards me that I feel for you?"Neil asked. "hmm.. little bit"Mini replied.

Hearing that, a small smile spread on Neil's lips. "Mini.. I kissed you last night," Neil said with a smile."What? where? "Mini asked in shock.

Neil said, "There is no need to overreact. on the lips and.."

"And😐"Mini asked.Neil closed his eyes and said, "I won't say it.. If you want, find out by yourself."

"idiot.."said mini and kicked his leg. Again closed her eyes with little blush.

On Saturday Mini went shopping with Neena. first went to the textile store.

“Mini, how is it?” Neena asked Mini taking a shirt.

" Is it for jiju?"Mini asked. "No. for your husband. day after tomorrow is his birthday "Neena replied.

"Oh.. I forget it" Mini said. "What gift are you buying for him?" Neena asked.

"What to buy? I don't know his favorite color.. If I buy a shirt in my favorite color, will he like it. I don't know the size of his shoe so I can't buy it.. He has a watch so I don't need that too" Mini said.

"Select a shirt of your choice without overthinking," Neena said.

"No didi.. I will be sad if he doesn't like my selection. Didi, do you know, he didn't like the sherwani we bought for our wedding. He wore it only because Priya maa insisted." Mini said.

"Oh I see.. but I am buying a shirt.. Which of these suits him best?" Neena asked again taking two shirts.

"I think black suits him better than orange," Mini said her opinion. "Okay then let's buy this," Neena selected the black shirt.

Both of them went to the women's section to select some kurtis for Neena.

While helping Neena to select a kurti, Mini saw a familiar figure there. "Omg! Poonam Ma'am..

didi.. that's my teacher who taught me in school, I'll go and talk to her" Mini went to the lady after saying

"Poonam maam", Mini called out to the woman. Hearing a familiar voice, she turned around.

"Good morning ma'am.. Do you understand me? I am Mini.. Mini Khurana. In Patiala public school, ma'am taught me maths in class 8. Ma'am gave me dairy milk for being class topper."Mini said in one breath.

"yeah.. yeah I understood.. How can I forget my favorite student? Which course are you studying now" asked Poonam with a smile.

"I am studying B Tech. Didn't maam go to Canada with your husband?when did you came back?"Mini asked.

"It's been a few months. Did you come alone?" Poonam asked."No.. my sister in law is with me" Mini replied.

"Did you get married?" Poonam asked. "Yeah... it's been three months. Husband's name is Neil Oberoi. He is a B. Tech graduate. Now he is working in a private company."Mini told about Neil before Poonam asked about her husband.

"Mini... come here" Neena called her. "okay mam.. see you later" Mini said to Poonam."yeah sure" Poonam replied with a smile.

"Mini, have you decided what gift to buy for him?" Neena asked while returning home. "Didi, do men like dairy milk?"Mini asked.

"I don't know? Are you going to buy dairy milk for him?" Neena asked suspiciously.

"Yeah.. then if he doesn't like it I can eat it" said Mini with a smile.Neena also smiled.

It was twelve o'clock on Sunday night, she said, handing him the dairy milk she had bought.

"Happy birthday Neil"

"Thankyou..Is this dairy milk the gift you bought for me?" Neil asked suspiciously.

"Don't you like it? Then I'll eat it" Mini replied.

"Who said I don't like it?" Neil said taking the dairy milk from her hand.

"Didi told me to buy a shirt for you. But I don't know your favorite color, so I bought this "Mini said.

"Black is my favorite color" said Neil while having the dairy milk.hearing that a smile appeared on her lips.

"I know that I give the cheapest gift than others give.. next time I will definitely buy an expensive gift" Mini said.

"A true value of gift is not it's price"Neil said.Mini smiled in response.

"However, you can able to give me a special gift that no one else can give me"Neil said with a naughty smile looking at Mini from toe to hair.

To be continued.....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments❤

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Like how MiNeil progression is going on. It's natural . Newly wedded couple attractions,friendship , understanding,love happening

What gift Neil want ?🤣 mini devil will be very happy to give more than Neil's imagination 🤣

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Like how MiNeil progression is going on. It's natural . Newly wedded couple attractions,friendship , understanding,love happening

What gift Neil want ?🤣 mini devil will be very happy to give more than Neil's imagination 🤣

She will give gift and get return gift from him🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Fantastic update

Enjoyed reading it. Mineil here are taking forward their relationship very naturally.

Why mini asked how babies are made🤣 was she teasing or she doesn't know really 🤣 dont worry mini, now you are neil's teacher after sometime he will be clearing all your doubts about abc of baby making🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Neil want something more.. but don't know mini will agree or not❤️❤🥰

PopyRosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Fantastic update

Enjoyed reading it. Mineil here are taking forward their relationship very naturally.

Why mini asked how babies are made🤣 was she teasing or she doesn't know really 🤣 dont worry mini, now you are neil's teacher after sometime he will be clearing all your doubts about abc of baby making🤣

It was teasing.. but he will teach her A to z ❤️❤🥰