I posted already 🤣
Mai congratulations hi post karungi to result announce ho jaaye tab karungi warna log sochenge ye kaun hai 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I posted already 🤣
Mai congratulations hi post karungi to result announce ho jaaye tab karungi warna log sochenge ye kaun hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Pehli nazar me pyaar ka to pata nahi par is character se nafrat zaroor ho gayi 🤣🤣
Btw it was after leap 🤣
Waha se bhi tairte hue hi aa jaao 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Mai congratulations hi post karungi to result announce ho jaaye tab karungi warna log sochenge ye kaun hai 🤣🤣
I posted congratulations 🤣 already b
Ok I'll wait then 🤣
they r really fun. Check this out🤣
And u wont believe me when i say there were girls in my school back then who thought these were relationship goals. I remmeber the pressure they tried to put on me to watch it. It took all my “unindian” desires to not watch it 🤢
Btw it was after leap 🤣
To pehle pagal aur leap ke baad hadd se zyada pagal 🤣🤣
I will drown before I get there 🤣
🤣🤣 to ek kaam karo ek bag me ice daalo and gale se latka lo 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and then they say whats wrong with millenials and genz and new generations.🤪
When the show was on air, I get the girl's perspective that why she agreed but still it was very bad in taste 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k