I’m curious too. Lol. It seems though to him I have gone looney tunes. Though I think it’s his way to evade things and just say I am bonkers lol 😂
Well sometimes he can be right too 😛😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m curious too. Lol. It seems though to him I have gone looney tunes. Though I think it’s his way to evade things and just say I am bonkers lol 😂
Well sometimes he can be right too 😛😆
we’ll u would side with him he was ur ex pati or still is?
we’ll u would side with him he was ur ex pati or still is?
Dagdu baba ne bola hai ki I have to fight less and praise more ❤️ try karke dekh leti hoon ye totka bhi 😳
Par tum bura mat manna behen... Samajh lena meri majboori hai 😳🤗
Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
I don't know which famous Ganesh temple you are talking about 😕
Mai to apni city ke famous Dagdu baba ki baat kar rahi thi. Rumor has it that he has helped atleast 3000 women with their love problems and now they are all doing dagad dagad with their loved ones ☺️
Leave. 😆
Then you are not going na? Stay..please 😳
yes whatever slowly said as I’m not sure what is going on other then asking to stay.
Awww.... Thank you friend 🤗❤️
Though you didn't answer my question 🥲 but ye lo *hugs back* 🤗❤️
Yes ..please stay👍🏼
Well... I seriously didn't expect things would take this turn. I just came here to troll and have fun but... gradually I just ... Kinda... Grew close to all of you. This seems like our little gang of fun and masti maza... Which is a huge pleasant surprise for me....
I just want to give you all a big warm hug without getting even more senti and mushy 🤗
I'll really miss interacting with you all but I'll have to go....

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k