Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow wow. Awesome. Loved it. It's true. Ram will always be in nandini clutches

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing! this is exactly what I have always wanted for Shubham. For some reason, I always have had a soft spot for him. 

I'm so glad he spoke up, and what he said is very true. Ram will break a thousand promises to Priya for his mom. And not only that, but he would expect her to understand that and support him.

And it is quite realistic as well if we think of the psychological abuse Ram has faced from early childhood. People become attached to their abusers after a time and I think Ram has done the same. 

Great work! I'm glad you tagged me for this!😊

Would you continue this story?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautiful chapter. I am glad Shubham spoke up and called a spade a spade, even if for his selfish reasons. Ram's biggest weakness are his emotions, he has no control over them. When he feels good, he makes wonderful promises and when he feels bad, he breaks them. If he doesn't respect his own words, how does he expect Priya to hold onto them? Pihu is better off being raised by Priya. Waiting for the next part. Wonderful work β€οΈπŸ€—

Sonia.himk thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

finally.......

i was hoping for something like this.

thank you @blurredlines.

your works have always been such a treat hat i cant explain how amazing they are.

thanks for tagging me.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Thank you β€οΈ Glad you liked it πŸ€—

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Shubham getting redemption arcπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ Bring it on....though he doesn't deserve it, I always felt that between Shivi and Ram, he had the third child syndrome and that's why turned out into who he is. He should get some moments of redemption, just like Shivi, even if he doesn't become the Bharat to this Ram.

Ram overhearing stuff that someone needs to tell to his face is such a  cliche that I love itπŸ™ˆ

BlurredLines thumbnail

Thank you . Glad you liked it β€οΈ

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

awoahhh this is Amazing 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monaparekh12

Awesome and mind-blowing update continue soon 

Thank you β€οΈ. Glad you liked it πŸ€—

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

AMAZING chapter 

What shubam told in d last part of ur story regarding Nandini and ram  is so true 

Thank you β€οΈ. Glad you liked it πŸ€—. Agreed Ram and Nandini grip on him is pretty strong