Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiNT1jIIBnL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
What is Rahat's Alaap doing in this list 😆
Wtf man 


I'm sorry but its such a mediocre song 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiNT1jIIBnL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
What is Rahat's Alaap doing in this list 😆
Wtf man 


I'm sorry but its such a mediocre song 😆
Iss baar intern ko gaali nahi di? 🤣

I was going to post the same thing with the same caption 


Bawal at Haryana😂😂 aaja🤣
taiyar hai🤣 bas tu aaja😂
Him and Emmad guy compete for who has got it worse.. 🤢
Dur e Looks simple but gorgeous in every look. 😳And the selection of outfits is perfect. Especially this one. Loved it! ❤️Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Kuch bhi bolo, Mehak ka suit was amazing.
My mom and I are deciding to make the same one 😆