yeh baat hum sab pe udhaar raha, bro. 🖖🏽🤷🏽♀️
Hahaha..yes. always..
I am trying to think when did I get so obsessed with them...when did it happen 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yeh baat hum sab pe udhaar raha, bro. 🖖🏽🤷🏽♀️
Hahaha..yes. always..
I am trying to think when did I get so obsessed with them...when did it happen 🤔
Only sumaan looks are out of 2nd outfit .. how about others..??.
Doosro ka pehle milta tha right??
Looks like Shaan and Kuman Sanu are the guests. I don't like guest episodes 😕 But I am happy Sumaan are in one team
https://twitter.com/__MainHoonNa/status/1567525304582676481
Busy at work. Will join this madness in few hours
Did you guys notice? Fahmaan came out of the vanity van in green outfit, posed for the media and then went inside..after some time when ST came out of the van he came back outside to take her with him... Such a Gentleman! Aisa "brilliant friend" sabko chahiye🥺
Originally posted by: handlerxsaviour
yeh baat hum sab pe udhaar raha, bro. 🖖🏽🤷🏽♀️
Arrey bohot udhaar hogayaa.. ek ka tho ans Dena padega ...
Dono ke dono udhaar de rahe hai..aaj ka
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
Busy at work. Will join this madness in few hours
Aap ka will power ke daat detihoon
Between work I am taking break every 30 min to check on this. Dil garden hogaya mera after yesterday ka 😢
yeh kya hai, bros? why are people losing their ass over this? 🤔