pathetic plot hi na. Hiding in car but singing from back. Till the voice reaches him he will rotate and get her out.
Now khera will try to hide akshu in the car 😆😆
But he can't hide her voice 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
pathetic plot hi na. Hiding in car but singing from back. Till the voice reaches him he will rotate and get her out.
Now khera will try to hide akshu in the car 😆😆
But he can't hide her voice 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I’m almost as sick of watching khera’s face as I was sick of watching aarohi at a point of time…make abhi aware of this reality asap…
I am also not able to tolerate him now....what sick man!!!
The girl has bleeding hands...he is taking away Abhi...Pathetic doctor...
I knew it the moment he followed Abhi - He had no choice but to stop Abhi by himself..😆
Thank God...Khera is out...now her mask sister will be out next...
Hope Shefali's BOSS forces Abhi again...I am sure Abhi will also want to know who is singing like Ak...
I want Manish to take strict action and send Mahima to jail for a night for doing illegal...
I badly want Kairav to run away from Mauritius...leaving Mahima with empty hands 😡
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
pathetic plot hi na. Hiding in car but singing from back. Till the voice reaches him he will rotate and get her out.
who said hiding in the car??? 😲
over selfishness with evil plans to grab everything, snatching 🤗 Ar didn't get anything in story till now who are these keeras. They are happy as ak is pacifying them. Orelse their mental nature comes out easily. I badly want kuku to touch wrong nerve of Abhi by him bashing Ak and breaking her promise that's it hogaya uska destruction. 🙈Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I am also not able to tolerate him now....what sick man!!!
The girl has bleeding hands...he is taking away Abhi...Pathetic doctor...
I knew it the moment he followed Abhi - He had no choice but to stop Abhi by himself..😆
Thank God...Khera is out...now her mask sister will be out next...
Hope Shefali's BOSS forces Abhi again...I am sure Abhi will also want to know who is singing like Ak...
BTS came so people are guessing.
This Khera as well as akshu underestimating abhi..dunno kya tadav dekiyegaaa
Now khera will try to hide akshu in the car 😆😆
But he can't hide her voice 🤣🤣
This particular sequence looks too pathetic to me...akshu kya toy hain kyaa chupanaa
his tandav is always regarding Ak as his mind is on her . But destruction goes on kuku. Badly affects ak health also. That's her penance next to reach him.until she is affected His senses won't come down back .his anger is that always but he repents next minute. Till then 😉Originally posted by: YU4RKO2QZHM2B6HU
This Khera as well as akshu underestimating abhi..dunno kya tadav dekiyegaaa
those who do crimes they find their ways this way 🙊Originally posted by: UQ6YXAPNNQOKKN5K
This particular sequence looks too pathetic to me...akshu kya toy hain kyaa chupanaa
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0