Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Lovely update Thanks Meri Tia ❤️. Glad you liked it 

As Oscar Wilde said, truth is rarely pure and never simple So true right ❤️

. I am glad Shubham's involvement in Shivi's death is exposed. Well the CVS of the show must have forgotten about Shivi already, so they would never remember Shubham involvement either 😆

I wish Akki is back in the show too. Ram still doesn't know about Pihu's paternity. Makes me hopeful that there's gonna be another OS ❤️ I fear that they would ruin Akki too 🤪. Yeah there is still few more updates left and I hope to end it in a positive note and not go crazy because of the on going track in the show 😆

Replied in blue

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitisha_NM

Love the way you write. Please tag me when you post any story.

Thank you  ❤️. Glad you liked it . Sure will tag you when I post anything new 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Oh Ram🤣 if only you met a trashier version of you in the serial, you'd know that Priya was right in assuming that you can separate a mother from her child 🤣I love how we have to dumb it down in our stories for Ram to figure the truth out because that's how dumb they made Ram look in the show🤣

Awesome shot🥰

Thanks Shibu ❤️. Glad you liked it. 🤗. If not for this ongoing work. I would be running far away from this forum 😆. 

Well of course I had to dumb down Ram because he doesn't use any brain in the show either. At least here he thinks something and then dismisses it 🤣. 

Don't remind me of the show and its characters. I am trying to forget they exist 😆

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

This is so so good. I m so scared to watch upcoming episodes because it will be more negativity now

Thank you . ❤️. Glad you liked it and I have stopped watching the show two weeks back and now I want to stop keeping tabs on the show as well because as you said it is only negative at present. It is better to not watch then watch and stress ourselves 😆

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Berrygoat

I love that u make R think so much more that the R in the show🤣🤣

Well some one has to make him think 🤣. But even I can't make him think correctly, so he goes on his own loops of over thinking and ultimately ending up with nothing 😆. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyarao

Fantastic shot 🙌🙌👏👏✨Thank you. Glad you liked it ❤️

thank you for giving akki a role in one truth reveal , miss him in the show , he was only one  who actually genuinely cared about priya and ram , It was true Akki did care more about Priya than anyone else

Regarding pihu's paternity, ram needs to know that priya never betrayed him, never had any affair with Krish, pihu is his and Priya's daughter not Krish's, priya was blackmailed and threatened by Nandini to lie about the child otherwise the child would be in orphanage and unaware about her parents forever, it's time ram comes to know his step mother's evilness in seperating him from his wife and daughter !!  I agree that Ram needs to know the entire truth, not the twisted half truth as in the show, so yeah he would get to know the entire truth in my SS because I don't like to leave any MU uncleared if possible 

Replied in blue 

BlurredLines thumbnail

The update is on the next page. Tagging earlier 😆

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who comments on the previous updates. The new update is on the next page

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who previously commented