Mineil FF"Shades of love" part -34 date 8-9-2023page:55 - Page 31

Posted: 1 years ago

kammo and neil🤣

loved it

loved how miniel actually taking step towards realising their feelings and liked the direct approach😉😆

so now i think minni will feel jealousy for the first time and meanwhile neil will realize its not just physical attraction he is feeling for minni its more.

Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

kammo and neil🤣

loved it

loved how miniel actually taking step towards realising their feelings and liked the direct approach😉😆

so now i think minni will feel jealousy for the first time and meanwhile neil will realize its not just physical attraction he is feeling for minni its more.

Kammo fell in love with Neil at first sight😜 Mini will feel a little jealous❤️

Part-24

"I will inform Neembi today that we do not want this proposal.I still can't control my anger when I remember the way that creepy woman looked at Neil."Mini said to Priya while preparing the dinner.

"Mini, this is the 5th time you are telling me now" Priya said with a smile.

"Oh...Priya maa I can't control my angry towards that crazy lady. that's why I'm saying this again and again.

How dare she had to look him like that. Crazy lady."Mini said.Her anger towards Kammo was evident in her voice and expression.

"My prayer is that I will never see that woman again. If she looks at Neil like that way, I will punch her nose just like I punched on Vikram's nose"Mini said.

"Mini you are really possessive. If you go like this, you won't be able to bear even a stranger girl talk to Neil," Priya said to tease Mini.

No Priya maa.. it's not like that. I don't have any problem that Neil made friendship with another girls.But I don't like anyone looking at Neil the way that woman looked at him."Mini replied.

"Mini calm down. Neil didn't look at her the way that woman looked at him. He is yours. No one can take him away from you. I realized his love for you that day when Ashok bhai sahab was hospitalized . Similarly, Amar ji told me what happened in the police station. I also realized how much he trusts you. Trust me he will not cheat you."priya said to her

Now it is the second person who tells her that Neil is in love with her. Various doubts started to bubble up in her mind.Neil's behavior in the hospital makes them feel this way? she asked to herself. Neil gave a clear answer as to why Neil treated her like that in the hospital.So no more unnecessary doubts.May Priya maa is also misunderstood like Pappa was misunderstood. Neil is not in love with her. Her mind gave her the answer but a question arose within her if she want Neil's love?

"Mini.. which world are you in? What are you thinking?" Priya asked, grabbing Mini's shoulder who was in deep thought.

"Nothing...nothing.Food is ready. can we have dinner Mini asked.

"Sure.."she replied.

"Neil.. the company where our Irfan works is hiring B.Tech EEE graduates. No problem with backlogs. I will give you the mail id. Send your resume tomorrow."

Amar said while eating dinner.

"Pappa.. I.. I am happy in this job. I don't want to look for another job now" said Neil gathering courage.

"What? I didn't teach you engineering to work as a telecaller in a call center."Amar said harshly.

"Papa.. every job has its glory. And I don't want to work in technical field" Neil replied calmly.

"If you are not interested in working in the technical field why did you study engineering" Again Amar asked harshly.

That question angered Neil and when he went to answer it, Priya started talking.

"Amar ji.. There is no law that we should do the work of the course we studied. If he is happy in this job, let him continue it. My friend Nimrat's daughter was working in a field she didn't like. Finally , she tried to commit suicide due to stress.I don't want my son to face that situation. So please don't talk about it here anymore."

Mini sees Priya supporting Neil for the first time. Mini likes the way Priya supports him. Amar didn't reply and continued eating his dinner. The other three had their dinner silently.

Mini have a class test tomorrow and after telling Neil to read over the portions taught in the previous days, Mini started studying what she have to study.

"But why is that kammo looked at Neil with so much love? Is he that much attractive?" A thought entered Mini's mind, and her gaze fell on Neil from time to time.

"Sneak peeks are not good," Neil said without taking his eyes off the book.

"Hello mister,I'm not staring at you.I don't need to peer at you. "Mini replied immediately.

"I didn't tell you that you were peeking up on me," Neil teased her.

"Then who are you talking about?" Mini asked.

"About kammo.. I felt shy when I saw her stare" said Neil pretending to be embarrassed.

"You.. stupid.. idiot.. don't you feel ashamed to talk to me like this.. were you enjoying it too"Mini said angrily throwing the pencil, pen, books and phone charger on the study table towards Neil.

"This devil is very violent.. Arre meri devil kid calm down.I was joking. I felt disgusted by the stare of that woman," said Neil with a smile as he picked up the pencil, pen and book lying on the floor.

"sacch?" Mini asked suspiciously, controlling her anger.

"Sacch.. the profession of advocate is better for you than engineering. Has the ability to argue well.I saw you staring on me."Neil replied with a smile.

Mini doesn't reply and looks at Book.

"If you want to look at me, look directly.if you want to kiss me.. do it.My heart is not as hard as yours. So I have no problem with this," Neil said dramatically.

Mini said sarcastically, "I didn't understand that you are asking a kiss."

"How hard is your heart?Now I am asking this for the second time. I am your own husband. No earthquake will happen if you kiss me."Neil replied.

"I'm not in the mood," Mini said.

"When would you be in the mood? It's been three months since the wedding. Nothing has happened yet. I haven't done any oath that I will remain a celibate."Neil said.

Mini's mouth fell open in o shape when she heard what Neil was saying.

"Devil, close your mouth. If you don't, mosquito will enter your mouth," he said, putting her lips together with his hand.

Pushing Neil's hand away, Mini asked "You.. I mean.. what do you want? just a kiss or?"

"If I get a kiss, I'm happy. If I get sex, I'm even happier."Neil replied in husky voice...There was only a few inches difference between their faces.

"Do you love me?" Mini asked looking into Neil's eyes.

Neil moved away from her without replying and sat down on the sofa. "Neil... give me an answer? Do you.. do you love me?" Mini asked again.

"I don't know"Neil said without looking her face.

"So what you feel for me now is lust?" Mini asked.

"I don't know if it's love or lust for you. But I feel an attraction and affection for you that I haven't felt for other girls yet" Neil replied and started to read the book.

Mini also started learning what she had to learn but was unable to fully concentrate. It was almost 12 o'clock when she finished studying. When she folded the book and got up to go to bed, she saw Neil sleeping in the same sitting position on the sofa.

A smile spread across her lips as she saw him sleeping in sitting position. After removing the book from his lap, she laid him down and covered him with a blanket.

"Does he have just lust for me?lust will diminishes with time?which is strong?love or lust?"Mini asked to herself when she lay down on the bed.

"arrey.. what's happening on me god? why I think about it? Does I'm in love with him?"she again asked to herself.

"No.. I am never in love with him. There is a little

emotional connection by living in the same room and he is also my friend. That's all we have."Mini said to herself and closed her eyes tightly.

In next day Neil asked to mini after returning from the job"how was the class test? "

"Not bad"Mini replied while writing the assignment.

"That means it was cool," Neil said to himself. "Get fresh soon. Let's have dinner," Mini said.

"You can go to the dining room. I will come" Neil took his clothes and entered the bathroom.

When they got back to their room after dinner, an idea came to Mini's mind.

"Neil.. we studied all the modules in physics . Have I give you a test paper tomorrow?Mini asked.

"Test paper?.. No. We can study another subject till tomorrow" said Neil.

"Do you have exam fear?" Mini asked."hmm.. little bit"Neil replied.

"Exam fear is one of the reasons for low marks in the exam. We should never fear the exam but love the exam," Mini said.

"Exam is not my mother or girlfriend to love," Neil replied.

Mini laughed at Neil's reply. She said with that smile. "Neil.. you have exam tomorrow. so study well"

"If that's the case, I'm sure I'll have a fever tomorrow," Neil said, "exam fever?"Mini asked raising an eyebrow.

Neil started scrolling on his phone without answering.

"Neil.. probably your exam will next month. We have studied only one subject yet."

Neil interrupted Mini and said"yes..that's why I am saying that we can study the next subject without wasting time by taking exam"

"Neil.. If you want to change your exam fear, you should write test papers" Mini said.

"When I was studying in school and college, I wrote a lot of test papers. Then it didn't change?" Neil said.

"Maybe it's because teachers, friends and family mocked and quarreled because of low marks," Mini replied.

"Hmm.. might be "Neil replied.

Mini said after suddenly thinking about something. "Neil.. I have an idea in my mind to change your exam fear" Mini said with a smile.

"Kya? Do you mean to give me a kiss if I write the exam?" Neil asked while rising his eyebrow. "Yes.. How did you understand?"Mini asked.

"Is it?"Neil asked in excitement.

"No need for over excitement..the exam will be of 30 marks, if you get at least fifteen marks out of it..we can..we can kiss"Mini said.

"okay.. I will write exam and try to get 15 marks"Neil replied.

"Okay.. then study" Mini said with a smile and sat down to study what she had to study.

"Arre.. why is there so much tension? It's not UPSC exam. So calm down"

Mini said looking at Neil who was sweating in front of her."You can say the question" Neil said wiping his face.

"first close your eyes and took a deep breath "Mini said."for what?"Neil asked."it's good to calm your mind. Do what I said"Mini replied.

After doing what she said for three or four times, Neil's mind calmed down.

"okay.. so let's start"said mini and gave him questions.After writing the answers to the questions given by her, he gave the paper to her.

Mini said after evaluating his answer paper.

"Neil you got only 14 and half"Mini said with disappointment.

"14 and half?.. After a long time I get double digit marks in my paper and usually get single digit" said Neil with a smile.

"very funny 🤐.. by the way kiss is cancelled "Mini said.

"Why?You didn't say that I can kiss you if I get 15 marks. 14 and half is count as 15. "Neil said the same ll not consider 14 half marks as 15. I will give you one more chance. Tomorrow I will conduct the exam again with the same question. If you get more than 15 marks for that, you can kiss me" Mini said.

"sach mein devil hai"Neil murmured looking at Mini.

"I heard what you said" said Mini and went to bed.

The next day, after looking at Neil's answer sheet, Mini's face got a cheeky smile.

"Didn't I get fifteen marks today too?" Neil asked seeing the look on Mini's face.

"No.. I mean yes.. you got 21 marks"Mini said.

"what? that's mean I can kiss you?"Neil asked.

"yeah.. but one condition" said Mini pushing Neil who was coming near to her.

"What?"Neil asked.

"Don't bite my lip and tongue. You bit that day when you kissed me, so I couldn't eat spicy food for three days."Mini said.

"okay.. I won't "said Neil and leaned towards her.

"On minute" said Mini again pushing him "Now what?" Neil asked irritatingly.

"Don't roam your hand on by back. I have seen in Hollywood movies when two people are kissing, their hands are caressing behind their back."Mini said.

"Arre devil.. I won't do it"Neil said and leaned towards her.

Mini closed her eyes. Neil pressed his lips to hers.Mini felt butterflies in her stomach when his lips touched her lips.Her arms tightened around his shoulders.Neil's heart begin to pound. Many unknown desires start to rise in his heart. He grabbed her hair tightly.Neil starts to suck her lower lips.After few second mini start to nibble his upper lips.Forgetting Mini's words, Neil bit her lower lip.. Slowly she opened her mouth immediately he pushed his tongue inside her mouth and start to taste her mouth passionately.

Mini also started responding with equal vigour.

After few moments they parted away.

Neil opened his eyes and looked at Mini's face...she still hasn't opened her eyes yet..her cheeks are red.

Neil give a soft kiss on her forehead then her cheeks too.

"Devil kid, how is it..."Neil asked while rubbing his nose with her nose.

Mini slowly opened her eyes and her eyes met his.

"how is it..."Neil again asked.

"That was ama..."Suddenly something came to her mind and she pushed Neil away without finishing what she wanted to say."I mean it was bad.. and you are a bad kisser"mini said.

"What? but seem like you enjoyed it very much"Neil asked suspiciously.

"That... that's because of my magnanimity.No other girl will like this kiss..so I will give you an advice don't go to kiss any other girl they will beat you because they don't like this kiss."

Mini said wiping her lips.

"Achha... now I understood what is your problem I mean why I'm not a good kisser?"Neil said with a wink.

"Why?" asked Mini raising an eyebrow. "It's because of lack of practice. Practice makes man perfect. So come here." Neil grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him.

"Neil.. Choddo mujhe..I need to slee.."Neil captured her lips before she could finish.

again they engage in a passionate kiss.

Calling "Mini..."Neena opened the door and entered to their room and saw their kissing.

Hearing Neena's voice, Mini and Neil moved away with a shock.

"omg!sorry" said Neena and left the room immediately.

"why she is here?"Neil asked panting heavily

"This is her house too," Mini said taking a deep breath. "That's not what I meant, she was at Jiju's house. When did she come here?"Neil asked.

"I don't know "Mini replied.

"Can I come in?"Neena asked from outside the room

"We will come there," said Mini, after wiping her face with her hands, she went out of the room.Neil followed her.

Neena felt embarrassment to face them. Neil's also had that embarrassment but Mini was cool.

"Sorry I don't know that you were..." Neena couldn't finish saying due to embarrassment. "No problem didi...When did didi come? Where is Abhinav Jiju? Mini asked casually.

"Abhi went to my room. It's been 20 minutes since we came" Neena said taking a deep breath.

"Why a suprize entry? Anything important ?" asked Neil.

"yeah.. came to tell a good news" Neena said with a blush."what?Are Neil and I going to be mama ji and mami? Mini asked seeing the blush on Neena's face.

"Yeah..Actually we found out it in this morning. First I told abhi's parents. Then I felt that I should come here and tell them directly."Neena replied.

"Oh my god...congratulations didi" Mini couldn't control her happiness.She gave a tight hug to Neena.Neena also reciprocate the hug.

"Congratulations Neena"Neil said with a smile.

"Neena, the fan in that room is not working" abhinav said coming towards them.

"Its not working.. then we will clean another room for you" Neil said.

"You are an electrical engineering graduate don't you know what the problem is and how to fix it?" Abhinav asked Neil.

"If he should try to fix it the entire circuit will destroy. Teaching him b.tech was like pouring water on a waste tree. My prayer is that our baby will not be like him, abhi"

Neena said teasing Neil. Mini noticed that the smile that had been on Neil's face for so long disappeared.

"Good night... I'm sleepy," Neil said casually and entered the room.

"dekho dekho.. he is trying to escape from here"Neena said with a laugh.

"He was sad to hear what Didi said and that's why he left," Mini said. "I was joking. Doesn't he have the sense to enjoy even a joke?"Neena asked.

"What is funny to the speaker is not funny to the listener. The fan in the room used by chotti nani is working. That room is clean. You can use that room. I am also sleepy. Good night."Mini said and went to the room.

To be continued....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments 

Mini is devil🤣   🤣 just pure devil . Love her for this 🤣

Page no 39 . I think by mistake it's typed 397 

This mineil are crazy and most natural couple too. Young people getting married and how they are discovering feelings for each other like step by step like friendship then attraction then lust and finally love... their jouney is entertaining and lovely.

I laughed throughout when neil was begging for a kiss🤣and though minni enjoyed it but still denied it🤣 and neena witnessing their private moment 🤣 please make her tease them in next update 🤣 

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Mini is devil🤣   🤣 just pure devil . Love her for this 🤣

Yes🤣🤣.. She is Neil's devil❤

Page no 39 . I think by mistake it's typed 397 

Ok👍🏻.

will correct it❤️.

Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

This mineil are crazy and most natural couple too. Young people getting married and how they are discovering feelings for each other like step by step like friendship then attraction then lust and finally love... their jouney is entertaining and lovely.

I laughed throughout when neil was begging for a kiss🤣and though minni enjoyed it but still denied it🤣 and neena witnessing their private moment 🤣 please make her tease them in next update 🤣 

Mini enjoyed everything but😜🤭... Surely Neena will tease them❤

Kammo and ashok🤣🤣 @krithz 🤣 look at this 🤣

I will root for this jodi 🤣 you know why ?🤣