Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hmm meta. Interesting.
Looks good
Shreya ❤️
I wonder how the reviewers will review it.😆
Years ago, I used to read movie reviews in the newspaper to get an idea of the movie. The critic used to be Khalid Mohammed, he was extremely stingy with stars and his reviews used to be almost aggressive in nature. Ever since, I learnt to take all the reviews with a pinch of salt because the critics review movies from a very elite lens which we don't connect to. I still skim through reviews after watching a film, just to see how much the thoughts match.
Aaj kal toh the whole 'stars' system is so passe, which is why the trailer seemed both interesting and boring at the same time. 👍🏼👎🏼
I somehow chanced upon a news article of this movie and also went ahead and read it.😆 So Raja Sen has co-written this movie? Not really a fan of the guy as a critic.
I'm a bit lost. Dulquer and Sunny D are legit two ends of a pole when it comes to choice of scripts.
And this is by Balki. Not saying Sunny D is a bad actor, but he's usually not the choice for such movies. How did this happen?
Concept seems interesting. Rape wala dialogue was just distasteful and disgusting. Not needed at all 🤢. Narrator/villain ki dialogue delivery was just flat. Doesn't look promising.
This looks damn good. The way they kept the suspense intact here without revealing anything but giving us so much to hang onto. Gotta say I don't care how the movie turns out, this trailer is one of the best I've seen in a while.
I might finally visit a theatre after 3 years.
With all the criminals/targets in this world, its weird to target reviewers. 😆 So funny.
This looks good but too gory for my taste.
I hope DQ gives a decent performance. Hopefully, he finally has a good role in this one.
https://youtu.be/pz1A_3xBgO4?si=KfsRgkk1iFHwz6mA
It will be released in Hindi also. https://www.instagram.com/p/DakN7aqlKQO/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOXThigex5/?igsh=cWprN2JtdDdjNXh0
https://x.com/i/status/2042594053070688434
8