Only if I hear good reviews.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Only if I hear good reviews.
I am going to
I have gone for thrashy movies in the past so why not give this a chance
Nahi. Shukriya.
I will just keep asking these questions whenever any Alia/Ranbir film comes out.
Originally posted by: BKWY3EX2I4JNXZBU
Ummeed pe duniya kaayam hai...
Maine to unke welcome ke liye gaana bhi soch rakha hai wo aayenge to dedicate karungi apki thread me 😆
Edit - poora thread derail kar diya hum dono ne.
Brahmastra ki jagah Flirtastra ka promotion ho raha hai yahan
🤣
@bold
…. Reserving this Astra for Brahmastra-2..VFX ki zaroorat bhi nahi padegi….trees, flowers and bees se bhi kaam chal jayega 😆
Originally posted by: allizzwell
🤣
@bold
…. Reserving this Astra for Brahmastra-2..VFX ki zaroorat bhi nahi padegi….trees, flowers and bees se bhi kaam chal jayega 😆
Imagine Cupid striking Guddu ji with Flirtastra and then Guddu ji going on a rampage flirting with every girl around😆
Wait, I think that's already happening 🤔
Originally posted by: 2AI3GUPS4FTPCXIB
Imagine Cupid striking Guddu ji with Flirtastra and then Guddu ji going on a rampage flirting with every girl around😆
Wait, I think that's already happening 🤔
Mere baare mein itna mat sochna
Main Dil mein aata hoon Samajh mein nahi 😉
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Mere baare mein itna mat sochna
Main Dil mein aata hoon Samajh mein nahi 😉
Mera dil bahut bada hai. Aap aur evil dono ke liye sufficient jagah hai ☺️
Originally posted by: JDIYLNVOQOBBAYXM
Imagine Cupid striking Guddu ji with Flirtastra and then Guddu ji going on a rampage flirting with every girl around😆
Wait, I think that's already happening 🤔
Kuch iss tarah…ka VFX for flirtastra…for Panditji..😆.
Originally posted by: 3THD7S42GDFZCSIJ
Mera dil bahut bada hai. Aap aur evil dono ke liye sufficient jagah hai ☺️
Hum toh Rehte hi hai Doston ke Dil mein 🤗
Jagah bas Fire Flower 🌹 ke Dil mein chahiye 💔
Bollywood movies have been disappointing since long. Last I watched Bhool Bhulaiya 2 which turned out to be good as the trailer too was good but Bhramastra's trailer was quite bad. Will be waiting for Vikram Vedha.
...
https://x.com/i/status/2042120327501590651
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/after-naagin-7s-success-show-to-now-have-a-theatrical-release-ekta-kapoor-takes-this-huge-step_231434
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
8