Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Hain na Kadi Evil Laugh, just for 4 sec & he completely owns it. I am so eagerly waiting for this one.
Abhi tak Trailer bhi nahi nikala.
Yes me too.. will watch it for sure.. 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Hain na Kadi Evil Laugh, just for 4 sec & he completely owns it. I am so eagerly waiting for this one.
Abhi tak Trailer bhi nahi nikala.
Yes me too.. will watch it for sure.. 🥳
De Taali 🥳
Look at his Evil LAUGH here
..

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I literally died and went to heaven. How is this kid 14 years old? Please explain.
TAG karke khud nikal liye?
Missing you, come back soon
..
https://twitter.com/SalmanKhansloop/status/1566067340176932869?s=20&t=VwfCYNIaDMafKGwMTzOMIA
Dedicated to my devars birthday soulmate❤️
You just shut apppppppppppppppppppppp. He is my brother .Originally posted by: la_Reine
Dedicated to my devars birthday soulmate❤️
Me to you 
Sahi kaha..
Arey just kal parso Khufia wala teaser dekha netflix pe and thode time baad I realised it's in your signature box.. main sochu ye deja vu type kyu lag raha hai mujhe.. 😆
I think i will end up watching this series..😆as i have seen you promoting everywhere😆
Dedicating this song to myself 😳😆
I find it damn cute when Shraddha & ARK press each others' bums 🥰😬 and their chemistry is ❤️🔥
Dr Evil singing this song to Panditain with the same expressions as Akshay's 😆
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Dr Evil singing this song to Panditain with the same expressions as Akshay's 😆
Chalo it's still a start 😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
2