Poll
Best Bollywood Biopic? Vote and share thoughts!
Vote on the best biopic and share thoughts!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
MY favourite is MSD for Sushant and Anupam's acting and songs. I liked the cricket scenes too
Kaho HAAN 🥳
..

Originally posted by: priya185
MY favourite is MSD for Sushant and Anupam's acting and songs. I liked the cricket scenes too
Never saw the movie. Is it entertaining?
Sad he died. 😒
yes it was in my opinion it's the best cricket movie
Originally posted by: priya185
yes it was in my opinion it's the best cricket movie
I may watch it. Thanks for sharing!
I voted for Neerja. It's a very good movie!
I voted for Neerja. It's a very good movie!
Sonam's only good performance!
The best one imo is unfortunately missing !
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcxm7EXm2x6/?igsi=dW14bXhscGI3ZThr
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcXuEwwhgro/?igsi=MXh4YXp6MW1vYms1Mg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZcvIDChGLs/?igsh=MW44dDRtZmdxaGs4dw==
https://x.com/i/status/2047140349014159513
11