Sorry dear i cant commit this time. Reliability issues š
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry dear i cant commit this time. Reliability issues š
gonna miss you šš¤ be back soonOriginally posted by: BubbleTea
I will be going on a break soon so I will not be able to sign up for this š . Thank you for tagging up me š³.
dekh lena, you've watched the show, toh maza aayega š³Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Sorry dear i cant commit this time. Reliability issues š
It won't take more than 10-15 minutes per round.
Mere liye bhed ikatthe karo š meri recruiter sheeps kahan hai? MIA? š²
I am interested
But I have forgotten most of the show I saw it 2 years ago š
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Mere liye bhed ikatthe karo š meri recruiter sheeps kahan hai? MIA? š²
Very busy nowadays
Originally posted by: priya185
I am interested
But I have forgotten most of the show I saw it 2 years ago š
That's okay, gifs dekh k sab yaad aa jayegaš
Fellas, you wanna play? It's gonna be a short game!!
Ok count me in.
Sorry Neha, I haven't watched the show, so, I have to say no.Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Fellas, you wanna play? It's gonna be a short game!!
Thanks for the tag.š¤
Cheers..
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
320