how excited r u about this film?
how excited r u about this film?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I may watch it online if the reviews are good
Watching a part 1 of trilogy with sequels no where in sight, why watch incomplete film , when sequels are not going to come out.?
NO!!! I find their promotion atrocious
I might pop in to see the trailer of Vikram Vedha!!!!
lmao
just kidding
waiting eagerly for VV
Brahmastra has disaster written all over it
I want to watch Brahmastra in cinema hall.
Would have , for visuals but not now after seeing kjo arrogance and Alia ego.
Mai dekhunga Saturday ko
Abhi advance booking shuru hui hai aur bata rahe ki housefull ja raha show
Ye movie bahut achha karegi
I'd rather dance on shards of glass. That'd be more fun.
I may consider watching it if Sid and ARK agree to sit beside me while holding my hand and feeding me popcorn throughout the movie ☺️
Although I may have to reconsider as ARK's hygiene has come into question so I don't know if I should be eating anything from his hand.
...
https://x.com/i/status/2042120327501590651
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/after-naagin-7s-success-show-to-now-have-a-theatrical-release-ekta-kapoor-takes-this-huge-step_231434
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
8