Ayushmaan has also
come to Wish you Gal ⭐️
..
..
A Beautiful Sher from this song
"Aankhon ka aitbaar mat kijiye
Ye uthey toh Qatl-e-aam karti hai
Koi inke nighaoun pe pehra lagao yaaron
ye Nighaoun se hi Kanjar ka kaam karti hai"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ayushmaan has also
come to Wish you Gal ⭐️
..
..
A Beautiful Sher from this song
"Aankhon ka aitbaar mat kijiye
Ye uthey toh Qatl-e-aam karti hai
Koi inke nighaoun pe pehra lagao yaaron
ye Nighaoun se hi Kanjar ka kaam karti hai"
Was only joking earlier. On a more serious note. I want to say it was great getting to know you over the years. Initially when I met you I think I was a bit intimated but that melted away quickly because I realized that you are a warm and caring person. Your love toward animals and sticking up and defending people when you think think they are being bullied. You Witt and humor is remarkable. I am glad to have known you even though I was inactive I do remember our conversations. Have a great day and enjoy !!Originally posted by: NV2JDBKQH25NO4VX
Have at it. Mera bas chale, you’d be the editor of puri kayanaaaat.
Happy birthday Chameli, one of the sassy queen of the forum!🥳
I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true!⭐️

Happy Birthday chamelli 🥳 one of my favorites member on iF 🤗 you're so funny you always make me smile 🤗🤗 enjoy your day 🤗 🥳

Happy Birthday Chameli Billi 🎂
Happppy Birthdayyy Chameli 🥳 have loads of fun
Happy birthday, naam chor khala🥳
Happy Birthday Chamelli 🥳 Thanks for the fun you add to the CC. Your manifesting is inspiring. Hope you have an awesome day and year ❤️
I know someone who also has her birthday today. Maybe it's you.😆
Happy Birthday!🎂🎉🎊
This party needs some entertainment. Heisenberg (shashi ) should have composed a dedication !!
Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
0