Happy birthday Chameli
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Happy birthday Chameli
Thank you for the wishes, everyone! It ain’t my birthday yet but I’m going to bed with a smile on my face. This place may have its issues but I have interacted with some of the nicest people on here. Thank you all of you, each one of you. And I may not show it but I love y’all that’s why one day y’all probably be finding yourselves jhelling my bakwas even at 85. Koi doubt mat rakhna!
Also, on a serious note, it was really sweet and thoughtful of you to do this, Shashi! Thank you.

Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Happiest Birthday Billi..
Many many happy returns of the day to Chameli Billi 🤗 enjoy!!!!
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Have a blast!
Happy Birthday!!
I am new to this forum but your posts are hilarious
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
My Birthday Mate😲🤗🤗🤗
Happy Birthday to us
Though we have never interacted but i completely enjoyed your snark filled posts.you are one 'Sassy snark queen'⭐️I I hope you don't mind me calling that😳
I wish you love and happiness in everything you do in coming year ahead!!!🥳
Enjoy your day🥳🥳🥳
DOUBLE THE CELEBRATIONS 🎊 Happiest of Birthdays to you sweetheart. You’re such a loveable and adorable individual with a heart of gold. Your gifs always make me laugh! It’s always a joy seeing you around the forum. Wishing you all the love, happiness and good health. Stay happy and always be your amazing self. 😘❤️
Happy Happy Birthday Xeta 🥳❤️
Wishing you all the happiness and healthy life ahead.
Enjoy your day 😽🤗⭐️
Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
0