Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

What a lovely ageist and misogynistic comment…nothing new on IF but still disgusting.

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

If I had to be mean, I would say the reverse is true for Vicky-Kat 😶 She is an ageing star, who has already lost a large part of her stardom and has been on the wane for a long while now.

All her plastic modifications are very visible on the face these days. They have been from the days of Jagga Jasoos, which I saw in the theatre. Couldn’t take my eyes off the horror that was unfolding on the big screen on Kat’s otherwise pretty face.

Vicky has many good years of amazing performances left in him and he is one of the most bankable actors, who is slowly but surely rising up the charts. He also looks quite dapper when he wears the right clothes and grooms himself well.

Honestly, from a superficial level alone, he could have done much better than Katrina 🤷‍♀️

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

"People tell us 'woh dono humare aukaat se bahar hai. Both of us are living our own fairy tales."

I had to read the article because there is no way Ranveer would do damage to his "in-love-husband" image and hint that he feels insecure of Deepika😅

Lso, when did Vicky become his good friend?😳

RS and Vicky always had good rapport even before Uri. You can check Vicky's old tweets wishing RS on birthdays and praising him.

Especially due to Takht  prep they were working closely at one point. Here is a quote from Vicky when they were doing prep for Takht. 

https://twitter.com/ranveercafe69/status/1174975461127929856?s=20&t=Cr9ol_LTgLbIWweGaOs_RQ

Edited by Melissaa - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TitForTat

Those people might be related to Armaan Kohli 😆

lol I remember his aukaat dialogue

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I hate this phrase "out of your league", people like and marry each other, unless the other person is a down and out criminal, gone to the dogs, alocoholi, abuser or something in which case you say "wrong  choice" but what exactly is out of your league. 

you like/love somebody get married, thats it. also this out of your league thing is so based on physical appearance, who knows how the character is, tons of other factors make a marriage work not looks.

this fake building up your spouse maybe to look women friendly or feminist is not believable 

vicky doesnt seem to blabber like this

i will any day beleive a suriya, mahesh, anil kapoor or ritesh who genuinely talk about their wives being their biggest strength and support 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

No comments on who's out of whose league. But one can't deny that Katrina has really ruined her face with Botox or fillers or whatever. Anyone who's denying that she's had work done on her face is just closing their eyes to the obvious. It's honestly sad because she used to be simply gorgeous. I wish she hadn't done it.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

Someone's wife will and should always be out of somebody else's aukaat.

All middle class Indian guys marry apne aukat se bahar, except the ones like Tiger Shroff, who want gaon ki paed daba dene wali ladki as their wife. 

Edited by dumpehathauda - 1 years ago
kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

If I had to be mean, I would say the reverse is true for Vicky-Kat 😶 She is an ageing star, who has already lost a large part of her stardom and has been on the wane for a long while now.

All her plastic modifications are very visible on the face these days. They have been from the days of Jagga Jasoos, which I saw in the theatre. Couldn’t take my eyes off the horror that was unfolding on the big screen on Kat’s otherwise pretty face.

Vicky has many good years of amazing performances left in him and he is one of the most bankable actors, who is slowly but surely rising up the charts. He also looks quite dapper when he wears the right clothes and grooms himself well.

Honestly, from a superficial level alone, he could have done much better than Katrina 🤷‍♀️

@bold vicky is a bankable star? that's news to me.

Katrina is the only reason people are interested in vicky tbh😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Katrina is still one of the top female superstars of Hindi cinema and it can actually be debated that she is the top one.  Yes she’s had Botox and fillers but that hasn’t affected her career in anyway.  Her flops flopped for reasons that had nothing to do with her or her face.  Her last big flop, Zero got her a lot of critical praise.  

Vicky is very talented and on the rise for sure but he’s got a long way to go to reach Katrina’s level of fame and stardom.  There are no guarantees in life specially in Bollywood.  Vicky’s future stardom is not an absolute given.  Looks are very subjective.  IMO he doesn’t necessarily have good features but he always appears cute because he comes across as very nice, humble, and respectful.  

Superficially and professionally Katrina is definitely out of Vicky’s league.  But it’s obvious that Katrina married him for the person he is so doesn’t really matter.  And as someone else said the concept of “out of someone’s league” is rather demeaning if you think about it.  But it’s something we’ve all said and talked about not just for celebs but even real life people we know, unfortunately.  

priya185 thumbnail

Katrina got an upgrade from Ranbir at least Vicky seems loyal to her and loving. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChtkapbK17x/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Katrina got an upgrade from Ranbir at least Vicky seems loyal to her and loving. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChtkapbK17x/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hilarious 🤣