You don't have to tell who, it's up to you. You can either just say yes or no, or go into complete details.😆 I'm all ears🤣
You don't have to tell who, it's up to you. You can either just say yes or no, or go into complete details.😆 I'm all ears🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Yes ❤️

No
Can't have crush without seeing the person.
Yes and I don’t care how much she gets annoyed with my tags. 😳
mostly only women put their own dp 😆 not men
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Yes and I don’t care how much she gets annoyed with my tags. 😳
Never getting annoyed. 😘
Yes yes yes. A hundred times yes ☺️
Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
Yes yes yes. A hundred times yes ☺️
Jo Latest hai uske liye Thread kab banaouge, jab woh 100 saal ka ho jaayega tab 😆
Kya kar raha hai jaar, get up from your lazz bum & start calling him 🥳
https://x.com/i/status/2054536790665756868
https://x.com/CineIndiaX/status/2076346455070220549?s=20 Hey bhagwan Who sat there to watch this and thought "wow"?
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
29