Users

Frequent Posters

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Jaise neil ke attraction par mini gyan chipka ke gayi thi...bechara neil🤣🤣🤣

Bahut chalak, cute little devil hai minni sach mein🤣

I feel she herself getting attracted to him but keeping it to herself.

And what was that ..3rd position 🤣may be its about neil's rank...but but....tharki mind took me somewhere else🤣

And good that minni broke vikram's nose. Though i wanted neil also to hit him but i dont want him to get in trouble because of that vikram so...its ok if that vikram's chapter is closed.

Vikram's chapter is over. And 3rd position is Neil's rank 😜

PopyRosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: su_94

Tharki minds 🤣 Think same 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail

Part-23

"3rd position" Mini said in a low voice that he could hear.

"What? Did you say something?" Neil stopped the bike and asked.
"No..I didn't say anything" said Mini pretending to be serious. "I felt like you said something" Neil started the bike again.

"Mini.. did they hurt you?" Priya asked, coming to Mini who entered the house and examining Mini closely."No.. Priya maa.. I'm fine "Mini replied.
"Why did they arrested you?"Priya asked.

Neil replied before Mini could reply. "did you filed complaint against that rascal"asked Priya.
"We were ready to file a complaint. But Amar uncle didn't agree." Mini said disappointedly.
"Why don't you agree. Otherwise he will treat girls like this again" Priya said to Amar.
"This kind of case will affect our family reputation and the future of Mini" Amar replied.
Neil and Mini doesn't like his answer. Neil went to his room without replying anything. Mini also followed him.

"Neil, I understand that you didn't like what uncle said. Then why didn't you reply to uncle?" Mini asked to Neil. "If I give him reply it will end in a fight" Neil replied.
"Neil..you behaved like a good husband at the police station. Was it acting or not?" Mini asked sitting on the bed.

"Did you think it was acting after seeing that?" Neil asked taking his clothes from the cupboard.
"Answer what I asked without asking another question" Mini asked."It was acting.. because I want a good certificate as a husband "Neil replied angrily and went to the bathroom.
without reply anything Mini lay on the bed.

"Even if I give her my heart this devil will say it's hibiscus . I hate her. She is a devil.A devil who does not understand me" Neil said to himself while taking a shower.

"Neil..." Mini called knocking on the bathroom door."Kya.."Neil asked angrily.

"I.. I have something to say." Mini said. "kya.." Neil asked doubtfully.  "Thankyou for your support..if there is any difficult situation in your life, I will be with you..as a piller and as a good mentor.You are a good friend and... husband," Mini said.A smile appeared on Neil's lips when he heard Mini's words.

"Aren't you hungry?" Neil asked her after showering and entering the room.
"I have something to write.Neil, you go and have your dinner " said mini while writing her record book.

"Neil.. where is Mini"Priya asked to Neil when he entered the dining room."She have to write some notes"Neil replied and start to have his dinner.
Priya said, "when you go to room, take her food too"  Neil shook his head.

When he went back to his room after dinner, he took some food for Mini.
"Devil kid..have your dinner" Neil said after placing the food in front of her. "No time Neil. There is a lot to write" said Mini looking at him.

"Have your dinner,I'll write it down. " Neil said to Mini. "Nice idea.If sir finds out the difference in handwriting he will cause problem." Mini replied and continued her work.

Using his hands  he tear the roti into pieces, dip it in curry and hold it out towards her
"Khao"he said.

Surprised by Niel's action, Mini opened her mouth and he put the piece of roti in her mouth.
He said again to Mini who was staring at Neil with her mouth hanging open in astonishment."khao"

Nodded her head like an obedient child Mini chewed the rotti slice. And he give her the next piece of rotti.
Neil fed her that night. Neil's behavior like this has made her surprised.

"turn off the light before going to bed. I am going to sleep" Neil said after reading the topics taught by Mini earlier.Mini nodded as reply.

While writing, two or three times Mini's gaze fell on Neil lying on the sofa.His eyes are closed but there is a smile on his lips. "Why are you laughing?" Mini asked.

"I laughed thinking what would have happened if I had hit your nose like that,when you kissed me on that day"Neil replied.
"Why didn't you beat me that day? At least you didn't even push.. Why?"Mini asked skeptically.

Neil asked himself why he had kissed her back,instead of pushing her away.

"That was a sudden idea to break your affair, but today I realized that it was wrong.I'm sorry " Mini said to Neil.

"There's no need to apologize. I also responded to that," Neil said to Mini. "By the way, Neil. will you respond like that to any girl who comes and kisses you?" Mini asked to Neil.

"I don't know"Neil said nonchalantly. "If you react like that I will kill you" Mini said rudely.
Neil closed his eyes searching for the answer to the question he asked himself without saying anything.

One month passed.

Neil wanted to kick Vikram for misbehaving with Mini but he could not meet him.Mini concentrated more on her studies and teaching Neil. The friendship between Neil and Mini was getting stronger day by day and Neil's attraction towards Mini was also increases.

"ok Neil.. tell me four properties of laser" Mini asked to Neil.
Neil was staring at Mini's lips without blinking his eyes.
"Neil…" Mini called out, realizing the meaning of his stare.
"Kya... why did you call out loud?" Neil asked to Mini.

"Answer what I asked," Mini said seriously. "What did you ask?" Neil asked with a sheepish smile.

"Neil.. control your self.. then listen to what I say. Your exam will probably start next month" Mini said to Neil as an advice.
"Mini seriously I can't control myself. Your lips are like cherry. I really wanna taste it.Can.. can I kiss you?"
Neil asked, unable to control the emotions welling up inside him.

"No... answer the question "Mini said without looking his face.
"at least a lip peck?"Neil asked.

"No.. give me the answer "Mini again replied.
"Ask me the question again , I didn't hear what you asked" Neil said pretending to be angry.
Seeing the look on Neil's face, Mini laughed but controlled it and asked the question again.
"Monochromatic,Coherence,Directionality and
Highly Intense or Brightness"Neil replied.

"Tell me the explanation of everything," Mini said. Neil started to explain and someone's message came on Mini's phone.

Saying "just a minute" Mini took out her phone and looked at it.

Neil noticed Mini's face filled with fear and tension as she read the message. Mini nervously started looking at something on the phone.
"What happened, anything serious?" Neil asked and the tension on Mini's face changed to a smile

"Neil.. My second semester result has been published. I passed in all the subjects." Mini said, unable to control her happiness.
Today, Neil did not feel jealous towards Mini that he used to feel earlier, instead he also felt very happy.

"Congratulations "Neil said.
"Thankyou..Let me tell this to pappa too" Mini picked up her phone and dialed Ashok's number.
"Uncle must have slept.  We can inform him tomorrow morning," said Neil.

"It's only 12 o clock. Pappa must be watching news, cricket or some web series," she replied and called Ashok.
Even though the phone rang three times, Ashok did not answer the phone call. "Pappa is not answering the call," Mini said with frustration.
"Didn't I say that uncle must have been asleep," replied Neil.

"Neil.. I feel something wrong.I want to check if he is fine or not.. please come with me"Mini said. "arrey devil, may be uncle is in deep sleep. that's why he didn't attended your phone call"Neil said.
"Please Neil.." Mini said in a pleading tone.
"Okay.. Come"Seeing the fear and worry in Mini's eyes, Neil didn't feel like saying anything.

When ashok didn't open the door despite pressing the calling bell three times, Neil also felt something wrong.
"Neil, why didn't pappa open the door?" Mini asked in fear."Don't be afraid..We can enter only by breaking the lock of this door. Go and call papa and mom. Only with their help can the door be opened," said Neil.Mini quickly went and brought Amar and Priya. All four of them broke the lock of the main door and entered the house. Ashok was lying unconscious inside the house just as Mini had imagined.

They rushed Ashok to a nearby hospital. After checking the doctor said that ashok became unconscious due to high BP and shifted to ICU.
Neil felt a twinge in his heart as he looked at Mini crying in the waiting chair in front of the ICU.
"This bill should be paid as soon as possible. There is no need for so many people to stay here. One or two people are enough."A nurse said to Neil while handover the bill.

"Do you have money to pay the bill?" Amar asked to Neil.
"mm..you both go to home. Me and Mini will stay here "Neil said to Amar.
After Neil pays the bill, Priya and Amar returned to home. "Shouldn't you inform your dadu and biji?" asked Neil after coming near Mini.
"I informed this to lovely bua. Bua said she will inform them" said Mini wiping her tears."Hmm.."Neil replied.

"Neil.. Will something happen to Pappa?" Mini asked in fear.
  "Nothing will happen.Pray to God for his health," said Neil patting Mini on the shoulder.

"Neil I am the most hated person to God. When I was born, my mom was taken away from me  I was made a bad omen in front of everyone.Many relatives are afraid of me. They say that if my shadow falls on them, they will be in danger.You know, it's been years since I saw my cousin Jerry. Biji and dadu say that if he comes near me and talks to me, he will also be in danger..I am hated by all. Even God doesn't like me. If I pray, no god will listen. " she said wiping away tears.

"Mini calm down. Don't blame yourself after listening to people's nonsense.Keep calm nothing will happen to your pappa. "Neil said holding Mini close to himself.

Mini didn't say anything and placed her head on his shoulder.  Her tears were falling and his clothes were getting wet."Neil.. I can't live without my pappa"She started crying like a little child.He patted her head without replying. He felt sometimes  that a loving caress was better than comforting with words.

Mini and Neil woke up when Priya called "Neil.. Mini" tapped both of their faces.
"Mom.. when did you come" Neil asked rubbing his eyes and face.
"Just now. Both of you go home and freshen up. Amar ji and I will stay here," Priya said.

"Then can we go home and freshen up?" Neil asked looking at her. "I'm not coming" Mini replied.
"Mini, don't worry. We are here. You go and freshen up. You are very tired. If there is any problem, I will call you and let you know."Priya said.
Priya insists and sends Mini back to home.After reaching home and freshening up and having breakfast, Mini and Neil came back to the hospital.

When Mini and Neil come back, Mini's dadu, biji and bua are in the hospital. Mini looked at her grandparents' faces but they ignored Mini.
“When did you come?” Mini asked her bua.
"Atmost 10 minutes . The doctor didn't allow us to enter the ICU," said her bua.

Mini went to priya and leaned on her shoulder. "What really happened Mini? Ashok bhai sahab had BP problem earlier?"Lovely asked to Mini.
"No.. pappa didn't have it" said Mini.

"Lovely, tell this girl to leave here. We know how to guard our son. Is her intention to send my son to Yamaloka too?" Biji said to lovely.
"Maa.. please don't say like this"Lovely advised. Mini didn't replied but tears starts to flow from her eyes.

"Aunty.. tell your mother that the man lying inside is not only her son but also Mini's father. Pray for that man's life and don't talk nonsense. Then people who are over 60 years of age will not be kept as patient's bystander here."Neil said calmly to Lovely.

Ashok was in ICU for four days. When bp became normal level he was shifted to room. Those days spent in the hospital were the most difficult days of Mini's life. Mini's grandparents used to blame her  when they came to see Ashok.

While Mini keeps silent to them, Neil gives them a befitting reply and shut their mouth.
"Pappa, have this medicine too" Mini said, handing the medicine to Ashok. "Beta, how did you pay the hospital bill?" Ashok asked after taking the medicine.

"Neil paid some cash. The rest was taken from your account," said Mini.
"Mini beta, I was confused by Neil's behavior before your wedding. Is he not interested in marriage? Will he be able to love you? Will he be able to support you in all situations," Ashok said to Mini. "Now that confusion has changed?" Mini asked with a smile.

"Completely changed.I understood his love for you when I saw his care, trust towards you,and the way he supported you when others taunted you."Ashok replied with a smile.

Mini was awestruck by his words.

"Neil is in love with me?" Mini asked herself
"Mini Betta, aren't you going to Neil's house?" Ashok asked. "No pappa.. I will be here for two days" she said and went to her room.
Mini entered the room seeing Neil lying on his bed looking at something on his phone.
"Hey... why are you sleeping in my room?" Mini asked in surprise when she saw Neil unexpectedly.

"Dear devil kid, it's time to change the phrase 'my room.'yah mere patni ka kamara hai. mere patni ka kamara mera bhee hai"Neil replied with attitude.

"Achha...But your wife doesn't like other people sleeping in this room."Mini replied with the same tone.

"Yes.. Then clean another room for me soon. Your Priya maa and uncle have ordered me to stay here until Ashok uncle is completely cured," Neil said.

"Oh.. so you came because their insist, not because of your own feelings, right?" Asked a little angrily and placed a pillow in the middle of the bed, Mini lay down.

"Off course.. but by the way, there was a sofa in this room. where is it now? Neil asked." It was broken and put in the store room. If you sleep only on the sofa, go to the living room and sleep," Mini said harshly.

Neil moved to the other end of the bed without replying.Being in a bed with her for the first time made him nervous and tense.

"bhagwan ji.. what's happening to me. I can't sleep no matter how hard I try." Neil murmured.
Mini's mind was full of Ashok's words and she too was unable to sleep. "Neil did you sleep?"

"Neil.. did you sleep?" asked Mini as she turned towards  his side.
"No.. I can't sleep"Neil replied.
"Neil, I have a few things to ask you. Look here," Mini said.

"Isn't it a question of learning the portion you were given to learn? Learned," replied Neil without looking towards her side.

"It's not that, it's another matter. You lie down looking here," Mini said.

"No.. No.. If I look there,there is a chance that the number of family members will increase" Neil said taking a deep breath.Mini wide mouthed when she hear his reply.She kicked his leg saying "stupid".

"Say what you have to say without hurting me," Neil said.
"Didn't you say at the police station that you trust me? Why did you say that?" Mini asked."because I trust you"Neil replied.
"Reason?"Mini asked.

"Mini.. I know you from childhood. I don't have the power to read your mind but if you say something I can understand the truth and lies from it" Neil said.

"Neil, is it because I have the label of your wife.my dadu, biji.. and when your chotti nani taunts me, you support me against them" Mini asked suspiciously.

"No..What they say is wrong. That is why I speak against them. There's nothing wrong with you, that's why I'm supporting you."Neil replied.
She felt a disappointment because she did not get the answer she expected from him. "Devil, do you have any other questions?" Neil asked to her with a smile.

"What's the difference between love and lust?"Mini asked irritably
"There is love and lust in love but there is no love in lust" Neil replied.

"Is physical attraction and lust the same?" Mini asked skeptically.

Neil didn't know the answer to that question. He asked it to himself. "Neil.. tell me the answer "Mini asked."Pata nahi"Neil replied.
"Does physical attraction turn into love?" Mini asked.

"Devil kid, I'm not Google to answer all your questions. Do one thing, go to Google and search," Neil covered himself with a blanket and closed his eyes.

"Does physical attraction turn into love?" Mini took out her phone and typed in Google.
"Why am I looking for all this? What can I get if I get the answer to all this? I don't need to know this"

Mini put her phone away saying to herself.

She had asked Amar and Priya to come to her house the next night. Accordingly they came at supper time.

"Mini beta,Why did you invite us to dinner today? Do you have something important to say? "Priya asked while eating dinner.

"Yes.. Maa, uncle..you all know about pappa's health issue. I didn't know immediately when pappa fell ill even though I was nearby.None of us know how long pappa lay unconscious on the floor that day.When I get an internship, I will have to stay away from here. Maybe if I get a job far from here, I will have to stay away. May be situation like this should still happen. I can't think of a situation like that."Mini said.

"Mini, if you have something to say, say it directly," Neil said.

"If there is another person in this house with pappa, it is a peace for me." Mini said.

"Mini.. I understand what you are trying to say. But it won't work" Ashok said stopping eating.
"papa you need a companion in your life. you need a life partner.If there was someone with pappa, you could have been taken to the hospital on the time.If Neil and I had not come here at that time, what would have happened to pappa?"Mini asked.

"Mini..whatever you say this thing will not happen"

Ashok said angrily."Ashok..there is a point in what shei s saying.  Maybe if you had someone with you, you could have been immediately taken to the hospital that day ," Amar supported Mini.

"Yes.. Similarly, didn't you marry us because you thought that Mini would be alone if something happened to you. Isn't Uncle here alone now? Doesn't Uncle feel lonely. Isn't it good to have someone? " Neil asked.

Neil, Amar and Priya supported Mini's opinion. Ashok resisted it as best he could. Mini decides that if Ashok doesn't think about second marriage, she will not eat anything . Because of it Ashok give up his stubborn.

They engaged a local marriage broker named Neembi to find a bride for Ashok.

"Her name is kammo. Age 40. Divorced due to some mutual disagreement with husband Now she lives with her brother and his family. She has no children," said Neembi, handing a photo to Mini.
"Are they good people?" Priya asked to Neembi.
Neembi replied, "It's a good comment from her native."
"We will go and see her on Sunday. If both of us like it, we can see the further procedure," Mini said.

Mini and Neil along with Ashok went to Kammo's house on Sunday. kammo's brother invited them inside with great respect.
After talking to them formally for a few moments, he called kammo. Mini looked at Kammo who coming into the living room with  tea.
She is wearing a simple patiala suit. She has a shy look on her face so she doesn't look up at anyone.

Mini laughed at the look on her face but she controlled it. Kammo's brother said to kammo, "give tea to the groom" and she handed tea to Neil.

Seeing her action, Mini and Ashok widened their eyes. "I am not the groom. He is," said Neil taking a cup of coffee from the tray.

After shaking her head she gave tea to Ashok and then to Mini.Kammo's brother started talking again. Mini noticed that kammo was looking at Neil from the corner of her eyes.

It pissed Mini off
"Pappa, I don't think this is going to work. Let's go."
Mini said in a voice Ashok could hear. "Yes we can go" Ashok replied. "We want to go now. The decision may be communicated to Neembi" Mini said to them.

To be continued...

Please forgive me for my grammar mistskes and give your comments❤️

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kammo and ashok🤣🤣 @krithz 🤣 look at this 🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kammo liked Neil ?🤣 🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail