I agree. The episodes were buildup but kitna days same buildup. Drama Lao.
Just to show VP chemistry and keep n same frame as per couples wish.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I agree. The episodes were buildup but kitna days same buildup. Drama Lao.
Just to show VP chemistry and keep n same frame as per couples wish.
A huge misunderstanding is on the way!! Sai bai brace yourself. 😭
Why did he invite her into the selfie?
What rabish promo agar patni Manta nahi hai toh Khushi khusi kyun ghum raha hai 😡😡😡
Pakhi virat ke ego ko satisfied karti .
I can't bare to watch these blood boiling, slow paced virakhi cringe episodes. Wake me up when it's time for Sai meeting her ex hubby and for 600 episodes celebration. Those two days are gonna be full of drama both onscreen and offscreen which is what I'm excited for.
I have Sai wala necklace 😳
Kyun woh savi ke saath selfie liya hai aur pakhi ko bhi saath liye happy family.
I have feelings sai will die end game virakhi happy family hogi.
I think he will take pakhi with him because she asked him to involve her in the matters of vinu. So he did.
jab jab pakhi ko involve karta hain, tab tab virat ka life ki baand bajti hain! 🤪
Ghatiyapan continues. So Saibai is in for major heartbreak.
Did the VO say that picture is complete when V invited pp to take a group pic with Savi. And why are they making V-pp hold Savi's hands like parents. Ugh.
This whole thing is crass.