
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing




Didn’t this guy abuse his ex-wife?
Photoshopped. 💔
I must say that Geo has a unique talent for not seeing the chemistry between the couple and pairing them differently to cook a special kind of khichdi. I am planning to watch this masterpiece. I will dump it midway if it becomes too much toxic for my tolerance level.
Originally posted by: CoffeeCake
Photoshopped. 💔
I must say that Geo has a unique talent for not seeing the chemistry between the couple and pairing them differently to cook a special kind of khichdi. I am planning to watch this masterpiece. I will dump it midway if it becomes too much toxic for my tolerance level.
We must watch it to roast it 🤣
Its teasers and posters look worst than zakham drama. Mushkil atleast had good teasers and good ost.
We must watch it to roast it 🤣
Its teasers and posters look worst than zakham drama. Mushkil atleast had good teasers and good ost.
I wonder that before ASA their reputation was so bad that made them sign this one. 💔The one who made the poster should go and learn the proper skills of photoshop.