Too good. I have become a fan of this girl. Bechari Anokhi apne baat par tiki nahi reh paati thi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Too good. I have become a fan of this girl. Bechari Anokhi apne baat par tiki nahi reh paati thi
I was surfing to get hold of some Pakistani shows and saw this.Seeing the thumbnail I thought phir se bakwas lekey aagaye indono ko bhi choda nahi.Last dekhney ke baad I cracked up hearing the voice over...yeh log kya kya tarkeeb sochtey hai views paaney ke liye.Originally posted by: OVOQSHFU63M6L5UP
What rubbish Never liked such videos be it disclosing KV’s personal life or these shipping videos. Bas views mil jaaye.
Blive ko Devir yaad aa gaye. ABK is one of the forgotten songs. They never released any other versions of that song.
KV kaha gayab hain? Waise I had heard that Deba was always accused just acknowledging her solo edits or trends. But actually its KV who most of the time shares his solo ones. I have not seen him share anything relating to SHAKHI. He did not share Vatsal’s or anyone’s JTH story but came to thank for his solo trend.
I personally don’t have problem with that lekin yeh fans ke double standards who never leave an opportunity to criticize Deba how are they ok with it.
Originally posted by: divine_16
I was surfing to get hold of some Pakistani shows and saw this.Seeing the thumbnail I thought phir se bakwas lekey aagaye indono ko bhi choda nahi.Last dekhney ke baad I cracked up hearing the voice over...yeh log kya kya tarkeeb sochtey hai views paaney ke liye.
Exactly this is all for views. Bas Devir ka hashtag use karlo views mil jaayenge
Originally posted by: P4X7N2UEXA7MH2FI
Blive ko Devir yaad aa gaye. ABK is one of the forgotten songs. They never released any other versions of that song.
KV kaha gayab hain? Waise I had heard that Deba was always accused just acknowledging her solo edits or trends. But actually its KV who most of the time shares his solo ones. I have not seen him share anything relating to SHAKHI. He did not share Vatsal’s or anyone’s JTH story but came to thank for his solo trend.
I personally don’t have problem with that lekin yeh fans ke double standards who never leave an opportunity to criticize Deba how are they ok with it.
KV bhi moody hai kabhi kabhi share karta hai Shakhi vms n all, twitter ka pehle se pata hai vo partial hai KV ki taraf isme kuch new nahi hai.
Blive did post a clip of ABK stuff a month ago along with other MVs...a mashup type.But I am literally salty towards Mahesh ji of not making Deba sing under his label. He said in a live that he wants to record a Bengali song in her voice woh abhi tak hua nahi.He told about doing another Debvir MV woh bhi gaya tel leneOriginally posted by: E4UBAOHM3UPJMG3A
Blive ko Devir yaad aa gaye. ABK is one of the forgotten songs. They never released any other versions of that song.
KV kaha gayab hain? Waise I had heard that Deba was always accused just acknowledging her solo edits or trends. But actually its KV who most of the time shares his solo ones. I have not seen him share anything relating to SHAKHI. He did not share Vatsal’s or anyone’s JTH story but came to thank for his solo trend.
I personally don’t have problem with that lekin yeh fans ke double standards who never leave an opportunity to criticize Deba how are they ok with it.
KV was away for personal reasons...I think.Waise.. It's nothing new that such double standards are happening.It was from the beginning...aur phir past mein Deba ka way of handling fans also made the fans salty towards her.I toh found it strange... when I read that she was taunted of not coming on TT and acknowledging other trends while only came to TT when she had to acknowledge her solo trend.I found it ajeeb....atleast ladki ne IG pe toh acknowledge ki..kya farak padta hai...IG pe ya TT pe karey toh.😔
Arey yeh channel jisney yeh video banai usney toh #devir bhi nahi mention ki....it was purely done to misguide the mithai fans and build curiosity for Devir shippers...to get views.Originally posted by: PDR4RTT6VKGLTEOS
Exactly this is all for views. Bas Devir ka hashtag use karlo views mil jaayenge
Something happened to KV's mom...I think she's not well...now this explains why he was away from SM .Hope aunty ji recovers soon and be in good health.
https://twitter.com/karanvirsharma9/status/1563940221711835138?s=20&t=QDlY5kGsfpku0BEmy_O5qw
Originally posted by: divine_16
Something happened to KV's mom...I think she's not well...now this explains why he was away from SM .Hope aunty ji recovers soon and be in good health.
https://twitter.com/karanvirsharma9/status/1563940221711835138?s=20&t=QDlY5kGsfpku0BEmy_O5qw
Praying...hoping she gets well soon.
Is bande ko as a bh👀t dekhne ki khwahish poori Hui aapki🤣 galat show mai cast kr liya ....
https://twitter.com/Kaibah98/status/1564308645294260225?s=20&t=HwG3Z3FXIENlvQtaRhNACw