Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rani16

Hope Pihu's wish comes true! Looking forward to the next part!

Thanks for writing ❤️

Thank you ❤️🥰. Glad you liked it

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I read this when I took a break from work and this brought a smile on my face. Aww Thanks Mandy ❤️. I am glad it made you smile .

It was like I could imagine this playing out in my head - Ram going down on his knees to give the flower bouquet to Pihu and Pihu thinking of wanting to make Ram her step dad. Poor thing, I wonder how she will react when she gets to know he is her biological dad 🤣 It was super cute nonetheless. I know right, we need more RaPi moments showing their bond and I really want a shopping scene between this two as well 

Man I wish you could write the script for the show. Such scenes would have been absolute joy to watch. But thanks for writing them 🤗 You make up for the show's shoddy story telling with your wonderful one shots ❤️. Thanks Mandy. I am glad you liked them ❤️. Honestly even I don't know the future track of this one. I am just trying based on my mood. 😆

Replied in blue

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Check it out if you are interested smiley31. If anyone else wanted to be tagged when I post something new let me know smiley20 or you can bookmark my writing index for this show. Where I will update the index each time , I write something new . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301037

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I loved this Nita! Especially the date night part. How I wish Akki was a part of the show and he was the one who brought out the truth of Shivi’s death? I liked how you have depicted Ram and Priya’s feelings here - his awkwardness couple with indignation of being cheated in the past and his questions. I liked how u let Ram conclude Krish was just a one night stand for Priya coz why else will Priya not marry him all this time especially when she claimed to have his child? I like how u make Ram think coz in the show he does everything but that 😆 will this have a continuation where Pihu gets to know Ram is her dad? Looking forward to read that 😃 thanks for writing this dear ❤️ coz of u I get to imagine moments I would have actually loved to see in the show.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

It was so good to see Akki back. Very emotional OS 🥺 Loved how you explored all the four of them: Ram, Priya, Pihu and Akki ❤️

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

This is interesting. Akki is back. Where is he. Waiting to know how this comes out in story

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Noice! Good to see Akki back and being sensible enough to realize that Pri can't kill someone but at the same time that Priya is an idiot! 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who commented on the earlier chapters ❤️

Poojac2510 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Akki is back...❤

I loved this...👏👏