arre I was thinking jab dost hi Ashwini jaise ho, toh what is the need for enemies.Originally posted by: Sherry24
Wise words!!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arre I was thinking jab dost hi Ashwini jaise ho, toh what is the need for enemies.Originally posted by: Sherry24
Wise words!!🤣
What a match though... total nail biting in the last three overs 🥳🥳
Maja aa gaya 😆
I just wrote in CC.
I am not going into other threads until tagged 🙃
Spamming Msin ka thread because I know she won't mind 🤣
Msin’s thread is an institution in itself. 61 pages in two days
Oh yeah! It actually came down to the last ball. 🥳
Hardik ne dot ball pe DK ko Jo confidently look diya...
I need that kind of confidence in my life!!!👏
Absolutely!!
But MS still remains my fav. Deadly combo of calmness and confidence. You place him in the toughest spot and he will still be unperturbed.
I have met MS on Delhi Airport just before 2011 world cup.
He was rushing through so didn't give selfie or autograph but I literally stood next to him for half a minute
Oh man!! I’m “J”.
I have never fangirled another cricketer