Wat happen guyz ? Who won ?
Wat happen guyz ? Who won ?
Winning shot for people who don't have the broadcast streaming:
https://twitter.com/Cricket_Is_Here/status/1563953220757516289?s=20&t=uQrdh31X_EDpWYujzUHD2g
India won🥳
Thanks to hardik, jadeja.👏👏
Congratulation everyone. It was a good match. Enjoyed it.
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
Wat happen guyz ? Who won ?

Originally posted by: WPRJIYT7LB7NOH2L
wow.. what a shot… as I said.. the batting for team india really begins after 2-3 wickets and out of form seniors are back.. still was definitely a thriller…
True!! It was no less than a thriller !! 😭😆
Go Team India!! 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🙏🏻
Originally posted by: JTI7JBWT2OJS2JAN
Definitely.. now u can take credit..🤣
I must say.. I definitely like Hardik 2.0… amazing performance again
🤣Ofcourse I will take the credit as I haven’t watched the match 😆 it’s called control 😆

Hardik has turned to 2.0 version during the Ipl. Like his found his true potential as a bowler and an all rounder.
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48