I hope your protest will keep this CC active at least 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope your protest will keep this CC active at least 🤣
Everything is right in here 😈
Yeah do it will help in filling the pages and manasa di will be happy 😆
Yeah, I'm thinking the same. Anything which keeps this CC active is fine to me as long as you're not breaking the rules🤣
Everything is right in here 😈
Yeah do it will help in filling the pages and manasa di will be happy 😆
I hope good or bad bocome minor.. 😈😈😈
How i alone can protest.... Can all give me hand...
Manas what about good or bad...
I also hope🤣
Let me start from now to protest...
I WANT GOOD OR BAD.....
Good night all....
Good morning all...
Same punch 👊🏻
Most of the time I forget about CC 🤦🏻♀️
Now this is the best answer 😆