Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepub972

Oh goddd can't imagine them to be permanent mambers...thought 200+epi of cringe will be loading but permanent members no no noo I can't even digest those words...they can't be 😬😬😭😭

ok I have not watched the show but 

did he or did he not marry her?  if he did in reality then be ready to see her as permanent member…. 

look at zee other shows …. 

Kumkum bhagya- Rhea and Prachi are co existing in same house as two wives of Ranbir since one year and before that Rhea was there as his brother’s wife … she didn’t go anywhere and I don’t think she will go anywhere now also …

Kundali Bhagya- Karan doesn’t have another wife but he has multiple third angles …. Mahira, Sonakshi, Natasha, and current one also … there is always another girl in picture…. Mahira even stayed for 2 years .. currently FL has two husbands… one dead and one alive .. so wha to third ni pta ni kon sa angle chl ra h … but the point is .. nobody is going nowhere 

Bhagyalakshmi- Rishi has one wife Lakshmi and one fiancé Malishka … in same house … Malishka though have her own house but most of the time she is in oberoi house and I guess now she is living there only…. she is not going anywhere and so does lakshmi…. and Malishka is there since episode 1…. 

RadhaMohan- Mohan has 1 dead wife’s ghost, 1 fiancee and 1 FL all living in same house … dead wife’s ghost is permanently in picture…. fiancee is main villain and FL will become his love interest  in future… again no body is going anywhere….  

so Zee shows me third wheel is kinda permanent thing …. or wha to Male lead ne atleast shaadi ni kia h except Kumkum Bhagya (in which he was blackmailed and never accepted that relationship) ….. yha to shaadi hui h and Male lead wants to have this relationship… FL doormat bn kr ja ni ri h… so she is going to be a permanent member…ML’s second wife…or abhi to she will get pregnant with ML’s child …bht kuch cringe and pukeworthy stuff ana baki h…. 

sooner you accept it the better… 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Yest's epi was so so so cringe that it may become SL now.. 🙂

maine to dekha hi ni … na dekhna h … na uske bare me janna h… I have accepted the truth… ML is ghatiya and bigamist… he has a second wife without divorce…. legally yes this is invalid… but emotionally its still cheating.., and aise relationship me rh kr koi fayda ni h… ideally FL should have sent him to jail but she won’t do that … or she should have left him and move on but she won’t do that either … and divorce paper sign ni kregi to dono wives co exist krengi… its a shit show … way cringy than even bhagyas … I never signed up for this .. to mjse to na dekha jayega bhai… kudos to you for still putting ip with it … 👍🏼

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

I am not saying that the audience like bigamy. I am saying the while process of two woman fighting for one man. That is all they like the thrill the cheap thrill and stunts that the makers pull because they don't know or don't want to work on or thinking how new storyline can work well. It's just the easy way out that makers want to take. - the Mera Pati sirf Mera hain fight. 

exactly….. story me dimag lgana hi ni h logo ko… bs cringe dikhao … bigamy dikhao as whi chlta h zee pr … kuch naya sochne ki capabilities zee k writers k pas ni h…. that is why star plus shows are popular inspite of all controversies….

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

exactly….. story me dimag lgana hi ni h logo ko… bs cringe dikhao … bigamy dikhao as whi chlta h zee pr … kuch naya sochne ki capabilities zee k writers k pas ni h…. that is why star plus shows are popular inspite of all controversies….

It is like that for many other channels as well like Rangeela. It has more cringe in colors I feel. The only channel that thinks something new is sony because makers who want to show something new know that they can come on Sony as nobody cares about numbers. But even that is lot less now. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

It is like that for many other channels as well like Rangeela. It has more cringe in colors I feel. The only channel that thinks something new is sony because makers who want to show something new know that they can come on Sony as nobody cares about numbers. But even that is lot less now. 

sadly its true … ITV is a joke … its all about crunching numbers and money… but trp system itself is rigged with few meters being installed at some houses… they do not give an accurate picture … sample size is too small… and geographically not dispersed enough to capture the true feedback…..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Yest's epi was so so so cringe that it may become SL now.. 🙂

I personally feel and hope that Bhagyas and Radhamohan win awards in all ZRA categories… (rishtey awards are for on screen characters and not for actors) … best jodi at the moment is definitely radha Mohan and karan-Preeta (sadly that is the only option as both still love each other and faithful to each other and Her marriage to rishabh is a sham… and rest jodis have 1 girl on side … and that too willingly….Prachi-Ranbir has Rhea, Rishi-Lakshmi has Malishka so this is only option we had at the moment…. Mithai -Siddarth ki love story to abhi start hui h … they are not exactly a jodi… but agr honestly bolu to unko milna chaiye as abhi tk they are untouched from Zee ki adultery wali milawat… ) 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

best character Male is definitely either Siddarth or Mohan or Karan or Rishi 

Best character Female I would say Preeta, Radha, Mithai, Lakshmi  

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I personally feel and hope that Bhagyas and Radhamohan win awards in all ZRA categories… (rishtey awards are for on screen characters and not for actors) … best jodi at the moment is definitely radha Mohan and karan-Preeta (sadly that is the only option as both still love each other and faithful to each other and Her marriage to rishabh is a sham… and rest jodis have 1 girl on side … and that too willingly….Prachi-Ranbir has Rhea, Rishi-Lakshmi has Malishka so this is only option we had at the moment…. Mithai -Siddarth ki love story to abhi start hui h … they are not exactly a jodi… but agr honestly bolu to unko milna chaiye as abhi tk they are untouched from Zee ki adultery wali milawat… ) 

Mithai ka nomination he nahi hai.. Award pure year ke hisab se milta hai..

RM waale thik hai milna chahiye unko but Preeran ki toxic kahani batayi logo ne TT pe.. Unse behtar to Rishmi hai.. Actually sab toxic hai by now except Sidhai and RM..

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

best character Male is definitely either Siddarth or Mohan or Karan or Rishi 

Best character Female I would say Preeta, Radha, Mithai, Lakshmi  

Sid ya Mohan yes

Karan aur Rishi 🥲🥲

Same for the FLs..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Mithai ka nomination he nahi hai.. Award pure year ke hisab se milta hai..

RM waale thik hai milna chahiye unko but Preeran ki toxic kahani batayi logo ne TT pe.. Unse behtar to Rishmi hai.. Actually sab toxic hai by now except Sidhai and RM..

aise kaise Mithai nominated ni hai it started before Radha Mohan … acha new category me nominated honge …. got it