He got retired from International cricket in 2019 after World Cup
He only plays IPL nd i think he will retire soon from there as well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He got retired from International cricket in 2019 after World Cup
He only plays IPL nd i think he will retire soon from there as well
Guys kuch important day hain kya?
VK randomly posting with Dhoni
Not that I am complaining
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChsQb3wvmIk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Why . He doesn't like dhoni or what ? 🙁🙁🙁Originally posted by: Palak2812
Guys kuch important day hain kya?
VK randomly posting with Dhoni
Not that I am complaining
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChsQb3wvmIk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Why . He doesn't like dhoni or what ? 🙁🙁🙁
Yeh alag he hain 🤣
Nahi yaar
He really likes him
But VK ka Insta account is more about paid promotions and aaj Dhoni ka birthday bhi nahi hain
So why he is posting with him ?
Shayad kuch hoga that I missed
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Guys kuch important day hain kya?
VK randomly posting with Dhoni
Not that I am complaining
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChsQb3wvmIk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
7+18=25
It was 25 August yesterday maybe thats why😆
Only VK knows 🤣
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Guys kuch important day hain kya?
VK randomly posting with Dhoni
Not that I am complaining
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChsQb3wvmIk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
No idea maybe mann kar raha hoga kuch post karne ka😆
'But still i havent left behind na'❤️
🤣🤣🤣Virat Kohli is the biggest MS Fan. 🤣 Everybody in the world knows that.Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Why . He doesn't like dhoni or what ? 🙁🙁🙁
Everyone says kohli first priority is Family and then cricket. Usme me MS is at no 1. That's one reason I can't stay angry on him for most part. 😆❤️ His love for Mahi is above everything. I can guarantee that if someone says he is the biggest Dhoni fan in front of kohli, kohli will fight with that guy. 🤣
I beleive he is just missing MS. You miss your loved ones a lot when life gets tough. And if you look at it, Kohli form has gone bad after MS announced retirement. 😆
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27