Mineil FF"Shades of love" part -34 date 8-9-2023page:55 - Page 29

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Innocent krithz🤣 dont worry Neil will explain with theory ,practical in next update 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Please post next part soon 😃

Part:22

"arey pervert don't look there.. listen to what she says" he said to himself and took a deep breath.

He tried to concentrate on what Mini was saying, reining in his wandering thoughts.But no matter how hard he tried, he could not control his mind and eyes.

"Neil..don't you understand what I'm saying?" Mini asked seeing the expression on Neil's face.

"yes..but actually.. that.. that was..I can't able to focus"Neil said with difficulty.

"why? what happened?"Mini asked.

"that is.. that is because..I...I have a headache so I can't pay attention. "Neil said.

"Oh..I have pain killer. If you take it, your pain will go away quickly" she said and took the medicine from the drawer of the table.

"here is it.."Mini extended the medicine towards Neil.

"No.. No..I won't consume this medicine without a doctor's suggestion. I have allergies "Neil replied with heavy breathe.

"Oh.. Then apply the vicks on the forehead" she said and extended the vicks towards him.

"Ok..ok..I need to sleep" he replied and took the vicks from her hand.

"So it is not possible to complete the 4th module today" Mini said disappointedly.

"We will learn that tomorrow.. Now you go and sleep" Neil said in a pleading tone looking at Mini.

"Mm.. good night "said Mini and went to lay on the bed."good night"Neil replied and laid down in the sofa."Neil beta, sleep quickly otherwise the number of family members will increase "Neil said to himself and shut his eyes tightly.

"Neil..if you have any difficulties to sleep in the sofa you could sleep in the bed"Mini said.

"No.. I'm comfort in here"replied Neil and he cover himself with blanket.

"Neil.. wake up. It's dawn" said Mini calling Neil in the morning.

Rubbing his eyes, Neil removed the blanket from his face and looked at her.

"Are you feel better?"Mini asked with concern.

Neil looked at her from head to toe. She is wearing college uniform and not yesterday's night dress.

"Are you feel better?"Mini again asked him."yeah.. I'm fine"He replied.

"Are you going to the call center today?" Mini asked.

"hmm" Neil replied." Then get ready soon." Mini replied.

Don't know why Neil felt guilty for lying to Mini about headache yesterday. He felt that it was not because of a headache that he couldn't focus on his studies yesterday and he should tell her the real reason.

"Mi.. Mini.. I want to tell something to you"Neil said with guilty."what happened Neil?Do you feel sick? Then we can go to the hospital" said mini with a little fear.

"Mini..I told you a lie. Actually I didn't have a headache yesterday" Neil said."Is it?.. then why did you lied? "Mini asked rudely.

"Actually Mini I was.. I mean I'm physically attract towards you.Yesterday the first button of your shirt was open. I could see your br**st through it.I could not control my eyes and my mind. At that time many wrong thoughts arose in my mind. That's why I said such a lie."Neil looked at her face saying guiltily.

"Hurry up and get ready. Looks like breakfast is ready," said Mini, not particularly expressionless.

Neil asked looking at Mini as she went downstairs with her college bag. "Mini...don't you feel angry with me for looking at you in such a wrong way?"

"Neil.. physical attraction is common. Previously I had also looked the same way when I see hot photos of actors.But when we feel like that, we have to control ourselves.And the wrong thing is to force the person of the opposite gender into a physical relationship without consent. Similarly, if your gaze is unpleasant to the person you are looking at, it is wrong to look again."replied Mini and went from their.

"Mini beta, have your breakfast. Where is neil?"

"Maa.. He had a headache last night so he woke up late. He just went to take a bath." Mini said. with a smile.

"Headache? How is he now?"priya asked panicky

"Now he is alright."Saying that, Mini served the food into the bowl.

"I will go and check him how he is" Priya said and start to went to go Mini and Neil's room.

"He is bathing.He will come here after five minutes. Now have your breakfast" Mini said.

Priya nodded and start to have her breakfast. "Maa.. where is uncle? Is he went to office early"Mini asked.

"One of his friend meet an accident he is in hospital now. so amar ji went to see him"Priya replied.

Mini and Priya were having breakfast talking about household affairs. "Maa.. Neil is coming "Mini said to priya when she saw Neil is coming to the dining hall.

"Neil..how's the headache?" Priya asked Neil. "fine.. fine mom" he stammered.

"Your eyes are red. Couldn't you sleep properly last night? Even though your headache is gone, but go and see a doctor," Priya said with a little panic.

"It's not a headache that can be cured by a doctor," Neil said in a low voice and served the breakfast to his bowl.

Although he said it in a low voice, Mini heard what he said. For some reason her cheeks flushed when she heard what he said.

"Neil.. Today you should go and see the doctor " Priya said like an advice."Haa mom.. will try"Neil replied with an embarrassment.. he felt difficulty to look at Mini's face.

Neil checked his phone when he was leaving the call center after duty. He saw some missed calls of Priya.."Why did Mom called? "He asked himself and dialed to her number.

"Neil..where are you. I was calling you from the last half hour" Priya said nervously. "Mom I'm in the call center. My phone was on silent mode" Neil replied.

"What happened mom? Is there any problem?" Neil asked suspiciously.

"Haa.. Mini is arrested by police " Priya said with a fear.

"What? when?" Neil asked in shock.

"I don't know what the matter is. It was around 7 p m. Mini and I were preparing dinner. I heard someone ringing the calling bell and opened the door. I thought it would be your pappa or Ashok bhai sahab. But it was the police.There was a female police officer and a male police officer. They forcefully put Mini in the vehicle saying that they have received a complaint against her and are going to arrest her."Priya replied.

"Mom.. did you tell this to pappa and Ashok uncle?" Neil asked."haa... ashok bhai sahab's phone is switched off. Told your pappa. He said he will go to police station after pick ashok bhai sahab from his office " replied Priya. .

"hmm.. mom don't be afraid I will also go to the police station" Neil replied and disconnected the call.

Neil quickly left for the police station. "What do you want? Have you come to file a complaint?"asked a constable as Neil entered the police station.

"Voh.. Actually my wife was arrested by the police."Neil said.

"Is that girl is your wife?" police asked pointing to Mini standing in the jail.

She stands there biting her fingernails thinking something seriously.

"Sir.. I need to talk to her" Neil said to the constable.

"No.. it's not possible. She will be produced in court tomorrow.Come and say what you want to say in there" the police constable said rudely.

"Sir I just need five minutes "Neil said to him like a request. But he denied.

"Is this right? Your police came home at night and said that you got a complaint against her. Reason did not even tell the people in the house and brought her here by force. Now I am not even allowed to see her. If you were the family of any politician or some rich people, you would have behaved like this. Will you?” asked Neil angrily.

Hearing Neil's voice Mini came out of her thoughts "Neil.."Mini said in a low voice.

"Who are you to teach police officers good and bad?" asked the police constable angrily. The gaze of everyone present at the police station at that time was fixed on them.

"Sir.. I want to talk her."Neil said while control his anger.

"didn't I say?If you want to say something come to the court tomorrow. Now you go," he said again angrily.

"Sir.. I want to talk to her. I just need five minutes" Neil said again controlling his anger.

"Wouldn't you understand if I told you. Go now and come tomorrow." He said rudely again. "Okay then I want to meet SI sir. Where is he?" Neil asked angrily.

"He's not here. He'll be back in ten minutes. Wait outside," said an elderly police constable to Neil. After taking a look to Mini, Neil stepped out of the station.

"You talked to the newly charged police constable earlier. He have show off attitude in front of people. You shouldn't mind that," said the old constable to Neil who came out.

"Sir, why has Mini been arrested? Who filed complaint against her?" Neil asked politely to him.

"A complaint has been received that the girl broke the nasal bridge of a young man. The family of that young man has filed the complaint. I have forgotten his name," said the old constable.

"Did you write the FIR?" asked Neil with a bit of fear.

"No, We will write only after the enquiry by inspector sahab"Police replied and went inside the station.

"Oh god.. Whose nasal bridge did this devil hit and breaked? What is going to happen next?" Neil said to himself and walked towards his bike. Leaning on the bike, he dialed Amar's number. But the call did not connect.

Neil goes to dial Ashok's number and sees Amar's car entering the police station yard.

After parking the car, when Amar and Ashok got out of the car, Neil went to them. "Neil.. Why did the police arrest Mini?" Ashok asked with fear.

Neil said what he knew. "SI has not come yet?" amar asked. "Constable said he will come in 5 minutes."Neil replied.

Fifteen minutes later the SI arrived. Neil entered the station with Amar and Ashok."Sir, can we meet SI sahab"Neil asked to the old constable.

"Haa beta sure" He replied. After give a glare to the policeman who spoke rudely to him, Neil entered the cabin of SI.

"Sit.. Aren't you the girl's family?" SI asked politely to them. Ashok said after sitting on the chair in front of the table.

“Sir, did you arrest her after investigating whether the complaint received on her behalf is true?"

"yes.. we were looking. She hit a young man named Vikram. He is now in the hospital" SI said.

"Vikram? Sir, Vikram is not good person.He was my old friend. I cut his friendship because of his bad character," said Neil.

"Sir, my daughter is not a psycho to go and hit someone without any reason. If she has hit him, then there should be a reason behind it," Ashok said.

"Gobind bhai us ladki ko yaham lao"Si said to the constable.Immediately the constable brought Mini there. There was no trace of guilt on her face.

"Is the complaint filed by the family of Vikram on your behalf is true?" SI asked to mini." yes" without any difficulties Mini replied.

"Where did she get the courage to hurt a poor young man and talk without any guilt," said the police who spoke rudely to Neil earlier.

Although Neil didn't like his talk, he remained silent that time.

"Sir, Mini beat him because he misbehaved with Mini or someone else," Ashok said.

"Why did you hit him? Is it because anything happened like he said?" SI asked.

"Yes.." Mini replied. "Did he misbehave with you?" asked Neil, unable to control his anger.

"Tell me what happened in detail" SI said. "Sir, there is a play ground on my way back from college. He and some of his friends were there in the evening .His friends gave a task to him, that he should make me say I love you to him.So he forced me to say I love you to him.I denied.

He said that if I don't say I love you, he will forcefully kiss me. When I went to go home angrily, he stopped holding my hand and tried to forcefully kiss me. So I closed my fist and hit him on the nose"Mini said.

"Sir, she hit him in self-defence, so you can't file an FIR against her," Neil said, controlling his anger.

"Yes sir.. I have to file a law suit against him for misbehaving with my daughter" Ashok said angrily.

"When you receive a complaint, do you arrest without investigating the truth behind it?" SI asked to constable.

"Sir.. There is no proof that what this girl is saying is true. Maybe this is a story she made up to escape from the case," the police constable replied.

Ashok and Mini looked at him angrily. "Sir, I trust my wife. if you don't believe what she said, there is a cctv camera in our play ground. you can check it" Neil said.

"yes.. there is a cctv. you can check it sir"Mini also said.

"This girl is saying this confidently, so it might be true, call him and his family here immediately," said the SI to the constable."Sir.. they are in the hospital "constable replied.

"that doesn't matter.. tell them to reach here in half an hour" SI said."okay sir"constable replied and went from there.

"Sir.. not only I want to file law suit against them..Police should apologize to Mini for arresting her without investigating the reason" Neil said to SI.

"What is this Neil? The police should apologize to Mini? Don't behave like an immature boy" Amar said.

"It was wrong to arrest Mini without investigating the reason.. And this arrest has affected her self-respect, so they should apologize to her," Neil said sternly.

When Amar went to say something Si said."Sir, he is right. It was a mistake on our side to arrest her without investigating the reason."

"Beta,maamle ki janch kiye bina aapako giraphtaar karana galat tha. aisa karne ke liye maim aapse maaphee maangata hoon."he said to Mini.

Mini felt so happy when he apologized to her. Mini looked at Neil with a smile. But he is thinking about something else and his face is full of anger towards someone.

"Sir, they came"said the constable and entered to the cabin with Vikram and his father.

"Are you Vikram?" SI asked looking at Vikram."Yes sir" He replied."Is this girl punched your nose?" SI asked."yes"he replied. "for what?"SI asked harshly.

"Pata nahi"He replied.

"But we knew the reason. Did you forget about the cctv that was in your playground? You tried to misbehave with this girl there. It was recorded on that cctv. We saw it and got convinced" SI said.

Vikram initially denied it but after being shown the cctv footage, he confessed. Vikram's father did not know about it. When he came to know the truth, he withdrew the complaint against Mini and apologized to Mini with Vikram.

Neil and Ashok are ready to file a complaint against Vikram but Amar stops them saying it will affect Mini's future. Mini and Neil oppose amar's idea but ashok agrees. "We need to see each other while taking the stitch from your nose," said Neil as he came out of the station with the anger to kill Vikram.

"Neil, Mini gave the punishment he deserved. You shouldn't create any problems," said Amar, taking Neil away from there.

"I also have the right to punish the one who misbehaves with my wife," said Neil angrily.

After saying "Neil.. If you make any problem with that rascal our neighbors will label as you goon. I don't want to recognize the papa of a goon"Amar said angrily and get in the car.

Ashok asked Mini who was looking at Neil, who is walking towards the bike, "Mini beta.. are you not get in the car?"

She walked towards Neil saying, "papa.. you leave. I will come with Neil". Ashok was saying something from behind but Mini didn't hear it.

"Why did you come to me? Aren't you going with them" Neil asked her suspiciously.

"I'll just come with you," Mini replied. Neil looks at her face suspiciously and then in Amar's car. Amar had started the car.

"get in"he replied politely. Immediately Mini sat behind him.As she sat on the back of Neil's bike, enjoying the cool breeze caressing her body, she felt the pleasure of the snow falling on her heart.

"3rd position" Mini said in a low voice that he could hear.

"What? Did you say something?" Neil stopped the bike and asked.

"No..I didn't say anything" said Mini pretending to be serious. "I felt like you said something" Neil started the bike again.

To be continued...

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments❤️

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon 

Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon 

Thankyou 🥰

3rd position 🤣🤣🤣

He got third position.❤️

Jaise neil ke attraction par mini gyan chipka ke gayi thi...bechara neil🤣🤣🤣

Bahut chalak, cute little devil hai minni sach mein🤣

I feel she herself getting attracted to him but keeping it to herself.

And what was that ..3rd position 🤣may be its about neil's rank...but but....tharki mind took me somewhere else🤣

And good that minni broke vikram's nose. Though i wanted neil also to hit him but i dont want him to get in trouble because of that vikram so...its ok if that vikram's chapter is closed.

3rd position 🤣🤣🤣

Tharki minds 🤣 Think same 🤣